Artificial Academy 2 keeps freezing

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
The game freezes every time an H-scene happens. Sometimes instantly, sometimes after 30 or less seconds. I'm using AA unlimited, HF patches, and I did put an alternate d3d9 file in the folder. Any kind of helpful suggestion would be appreciated.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The game freezes every time an H-scene happens. Sometimes instantly, sometimes after 30 or less seconds. I'm using AA unlimited, HF patches, and I did put an alternate d3d9 file in the folder. Any kind of helpful suggestion would be appreciated.
But after that, the game keeps going? Or it freezes completely and you need to close the game and then restart it?
Because if not, and if the game freezes just for a few seconds (one minute at the most) and then "unfreezes" (?) himself, then don't worry, even for me it's the same - and I don't have a potato for pc XD

Reactions: Aiwa

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
I didn't let the game stay in the frozen state (I just alt+F4 it), so I don't know it if unfreezes. I'm gonna check it now. I just know that the only thing that does not freeze is the sound.

Reactions: serryo

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
I'm not sure if it's the solution to the problem, but unchecking the win10fix and checking the wined3d seems to do the trick for when H-scene happens if you go study home with someone.

EDIT: After Hours of testing seems like it did fix the problem.

Last edited: