4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I do plan to Implement a hint system but it probably won't be in the next update.
before adding stuff, skip, mapping and event are still a complete mess, even if it slow the update rate ... making something clean before piling bug on bug seem like a smart move, or you'll end up with a "game" like the one about a hero enslaving the demon lord ... one scene added, two scene cut and five more bug by update right now after more than two years they have 3 scene in game and a couple dozen bug on each and around them, making a clean fondation and keeping adressing the flaw as they come help a lot in not having the same result aslo it free yout mind from the negative comment and help you focus on progressing instead ^^ if you want a image, you don't cook with a kitchen covered in dirt or you'll get sick ^^

edit : just thought that i just left a negative comment about your game being dirty >< first time it's said as a flaw on f95 ><

edit 2 : btw the ai could destroy the photo for the scene in the toilet and reccord the kid confessing about his attempted murder just saying aslo puting the headmistress in her place seem fun as she is protecting a criminal :3

Last edited:

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
before adding stuff, skip, mapping and event are still a complete mess, even if it slow the update rate ... making something clean before piling bug on bug
Im gonna need more info on this.

edit 2 : btw the ai could destroy the photo for the scene in the toilet and reccord the kid confessing about his attempted murder just saying aslo puting the headmistress in her place seem fun as she is protecting a criminal :3https://f95zone.to/posts/6664987/react?reaction_id=1
And this
Con you join my discord?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Im gonna need more info on this.

And this
Con you join my discord?
i'm realy not a fan of discord (polite way to say i prefer being runned over by two freightliner than use it)

for the details :

- skip fonction trigger on it's own some time and just skip all dialogue

- auto fonction move around the map and trigger event at random or just get stuck somewhere (was laughing my ass off on the last floor of school with mc going in and out of the classroom, sometime checking the stairs he don't want to climb ^^

- event trigger when they should not (auto was on and the first event at school was the toilet then the bully then end of the day, i could trigger the "first" day at school during the post update content but it feel wrong) aslo the first night at home feel strange the time line is wrong but i can't point out exactly where, just the mother tell he has to go to school the next day but he sleep two time before going to school, "mc" time with his hand does not trigger at night except in the event where we are asked even after the end of content

- mapping problem was kinda funny, the last floor at school got a warp zone to the toilet on first floor, home door work strangely sometime overing above it don't trigger it but auto fonction always do

for my comment about the A.I and it's use, it can acces bank account, find the situation (financial and personal) of someone (nurse and journalist) the ship can connect to internet but none of them can acces the phone of the girl in the bathroom, A.I can download memory to the host but can't get the reccording of the bully boasting about attempt murder, later the mc wimp out on the headmistress when he could scold and dominate (this part seem optional but fairly okay as she's threatening him a bit) her for p(r)etty good reason as she only speack about him snapping but nothing about the notorious bully and criminal who attempted to murder one of her student (reccording of the confession sent to his phone and shown to the headmistress seem a good hand ^^)

still i like the setting even if it don't seem to be fully used for now, super brain ship implant is fun and having a personnal J.A.R.V.I.S. integrated with it is pretty fun too (did not try to play without the A.I) so i'm looking forward to some more content and your opinion of my idea about the use of the Ai and brainship to work his way around problem (cheat owner should not comply with the rule of us comon mortal :D they have to think outside the box or they are just wasting their gift is my point of view) i personaly am not a fan of wimp dense mc that need instruction writen below a bottle to get a drink ^^

if my idea and finger pointed to current flaw help i accept any form of thancks even more if mc got a scene where he say that pudding is the treasure of humanity (desty nova approved totaly not serious joke ^^ please forget about it once read :D )

Reactions: Agent Abide

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
for the details :

- skip fonction trigger on it's own some time and just skip all dialogue

- auto fonction move around the map and trigger event at random or just get stuck somewhere (was laughing my ass off on the last floor of school with mc going in and out of the classroom, sometime checking the stairs he don't want to climb ^^

- event trigger when they should not (auto was on and the first event at school was the toilet then the bully then end of the day, i could trigger the "first" day at school during the post update content but it feel wrong) aslo the first night at home feel strange the time line is wrong but i can't point out exactly where, just the mother tell he has to go to school the next day but he sleep two time before going to school, "mc" time with his hand does not trigger at night except in the event where we are asked even after the end of content

- mapping problem was kinda funny, the last floor at school got a warp zone to the toilet on first floor, home door work strangely sometime overing above it don't trigger it but auto fonction always do
Thank you for this. I will look into it and fix it as soon as possible

for my comment about the A.I and it's use, it can acces bank account, find the situation (financial and personal) of someone (nurse and journalist) the ship can connect to internet but none of them can acces the phone of the girl in the bathroom, A.I can download memory to the host but can't get the reccording of the bully boasting about attempt murder, later the mc wimp out on the headmistress when he could scold and dominate (this part seem optional but fairly okay as she's threatening him a bit) her for p(r)etty good reason as she only speack about him snapping but nothing about the notorious bully and criminal who attempted to murder one of her student (reccording of the confession sent to his phone and shown to the headmistress seem a good hand ^^)
Some things still needs to happen for character development of mc and to move forward with the plot in the story.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Some things still needs to happen for character development of mc and to move forward with the plot in the story.
event that put mc in opposition to someone or something is important, but those event need to be a reasonnable threat for the mc to sweat, a petty bully using third rate technology to blackmail a kid with an overspec brainship and A.I. ... nope that's just to bring a smile to the player and show how great the A.I. is, and the head mistress being the glorified manager of a twenty person team (counting the janitor and cantine lady) seem to be as much of a comic relief as the toilet bully, my idea is not to prevent the event from happening, but to let mc ace the tutorial because the longer he lower his head and try to solve those minor problem the less you can call on the almighty brainship later as it would have already proved to be inneficient, i have no idea about why mc need to take the journalist id to get in the lab btw, he already have the the master key with all acces to the lab in his brain, and i aslo wonder how this seemgingly failure of journalist succeed in finding mc home in one day, when the organisation looking for it for tens of year couldn't >< (sorry just thought about it while writting this comment) btw i have not much clue to know where you are going, but i have a pretty strong feeling about the mc going against some global evil organisation later, so if you want that mc can't stumble when facing kid and someone that have the same level of authority in the world that a fast food director ^^

yeah headmaster of third rate public school are equal to fast food director in the life threatening opponent ranking of most people in the world ( unless they are linked to some hitman organisation and use poison then fast food are pretty frightening Oo)

Reactions: BlasKyau

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
0.4 is totally unplayable and the chapter is a few lines and over.

Several bugs with 0.4
1. Uzaki using default name becomes BigPP
2. Entering bathroom at school bully scene error
3. After leaving bathroom you can't do anything. Go home can't enter it. Soft Game lock unable to interact with anything but navigation buttons.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Jul 26, 2021
Why bother including options if the very first choice the player gets to make leads to game over? clearly you wanted to make a kinetic novel, so why not just make what you wanted to make?

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Why bother including options if the very first choice the player gets to make leads to game over? clearly you wanted to make a kinetic novel, so why not just make what you wanted to make?
I added that choice there because I wanted to catch the player off guard with it.
I didn't create a Kinetic novel because Some players complained about having a choice to pursue different love intrests.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I didn't create a Kinetic novel because Some players complained about having a choice to pursue different love intrests.
Maki & Miyu are so cute :love: Rather see more of them then the bullies. Naomi is somewhat out there but she does have her cute moments even if she's a space cadet.

Ayumi gives an error if you try talking to her in class. Do you plan to add the other girls to the classroom? Kinda odd that the school looks empty on most levels so adding the girls and other characters would liven it up. The park suffers from the same. Some areas will likely be updated at a later date however you might want to cut back on empty scenery and work more on the main story & girls. Too many placeholder holes will make the game look like swiss cheese.

Reactions: vilewe7570

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes