Others - Completed - Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

pajanautica

Has anyone found the mod that allows you to modify the bodies of the girls in more detail?
    something similar to AA2 but they are not sliders, I remember it was packages, I remember that the program starts with "morph"
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lolsassman2004

Was thinking of games to rate and this hidden gem in my mind came back, remember playing this years back it's really a classic, it's unfortunate that it's so old and a REAL PAIN to get operating

YOU CURIOUS READER, HAVE YOU PLAYED THIS GAME? PLAY IT, FROM ONE TO ANOTHER PLAY THIS GAME

honestly the hassle to get this game ideally running is what puts off people from playing this incredible H game from illusion, none of the modern sex games compare to this and i don't know why.

Pros:
    There are multiple different personalities you can choose for your custom made girl, which are all immensely and tediously written with hundreds upon hundreds of lines of interactive dialogue

The girl has different states in your relationship, all of this can change depending on the chosen personality but you will visibly see the girls dialogue and actions change as she gets closer or more acquainted with you, (immersive)

The girl has the ability to say no, which in most games the girl in question is always mysteriously lust driven to never care (in this game too if you choose so)

you are not always the violent sex offender in this game, the customization is so insane that YOU can get dommed by HER, the roleplayability in this game is immensely strong, some games do not chill out with the sex and lust and fucking for one second to allow this kind of thing to happen, the choice is really yours

Cons:
    The mc customization is shit, it's dogwater theres no doubt about it you might aswell be playing as a polygon dummy it's that bad you can visibly see the team did not want to spend more than 3 minutes modelling that gay shit (men)

As i said before getting this game to run is a game in itself, there are some lockouts and failsafes to stop you from playing if your system isn't in japan, and also there can be strange graphical bugs requiring different dll's and weird old gen rendering causing your computer to want to explode, however i will be a personal dictator on this it IS worth it, the game is a HIDDEN GEM

TL;DR AG3 IS AMAZING AND YOU GOTTA PLAY IT EVEN IF IT'S A PAIN TO OPERATE, IT HAS DETAILED PERSONALITIES AND INTERACTIONS
  3. 5.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

This is an excellent game from Illusion
    The most complex and with many girls personalities and moods.

Best of best from Illusion to the date.

Pros:
    - You can create or import previously created characters into the game,
    - Different girl personalities, honorifics and moods to make the game feel more real and varied.
    - Girls can get jealous, they can like each other or even fight over you. XD
    - Very interactive H-action.
    - Simple interactions in the basic controls.
    - You will be the one making moves at first, but if you do a good work. Then you will be one strugling to free your dick from the addicted girls.
    - They will take you from other girls, take you somewhere else to be alone with you. Or depending on them personalities, they will be glad to share you with other girls.
    - Happy awakening scenes if you do your work.
    - Other different interactions with the girls.
    - You can "develop" girls sexual preferences ;-)
    - Do not expect "one clic instant girl orgasm" shit here, you will have to try to fuck the girls (not so hard, not boring easy way) and do a good job to please the girls and make them addicts to your..... abilities. XD
    - Girls will get upset with you if they accept to get laid and you don't do your fucking job.
    - Girls can get upset or get very ashamed if you try some "advanced things" in early stages of sexual relationship or if some of them has shy personalities. On the other hand they can surprise you. Have fun ¡¡¡ XD
    - If some girl is playing hard to you, you can get her jealous in order to "easy" the interactions with her.
    - And many other good and funny features.
    As i called before, this is a very complete H-Game.

Cons:
    - The fucking game comes without a tutorial, you as the player, will be doing some research in order to play it properly.
    - There is not ambience music, maybe because you have to pay attention to what the girls says at a certain moment. Fortunately it comes with subs if you install HONGFIRE PATCH or HF PATCH. It's important.

I was about to make a guide for starters for this game, but the fucking censorship and deletion of my critics on certain completely different game thread, discouraged me from doing that.

I recommend to disable the stupid "Doggy mod B by Hiro1919jm" if you are installing the excellent Artifical Girl 3 HF PATCH (The patch is very good and complete without that flawl). It completely ruins al the fun.

This is A GREAT H-GAME. I recommend it to all H-Games community.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroAlex

I remember when I played on my windows 7 I played for practically years always going back and forth to play more, at that time there were several sites with characters and clothes to download, in 2022 I went back to playing but I was not successful in finding a variety of clothes only characters I also had problems making it work properly in win 10 after that I noticed that the happiness I felt in the past playing this gem will not return :( , however the game is great I highly recommend it if you still have the mood, this was one of the games that made me introduced to the genre.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

OurManBim

Hands down THE BEST Illussion game ever made, like don't even try to discuss it, I know better.

Why is it better you may ask? Well aside from the outdated graphics (which back in the day were fine) it still offers more interactive and interesting experience than any of their other games, even than their 2nd most highly rated (and in my opinion second best game) which I can't mention due to reviewing rules (but you know it's not their new unity stuff).

The girls personalities just work better here than in their other games, they also have some basic needs to say eat, sleep, pee, etc, they way you initiate sex is also more dynamic and interactive since you don't just approach girl and talk to her about having sex... you can kinda just do it when you want, some girls with certain traits may trip over and fall down, when they are down you can just aproach them and start doing it... rapey? Yes. Fun? In game - Yes (irl, no obviously). Girls can also initate sex on their own when they are horny, you can catch them masturbating, you can lie next to them in bed and in the morning you might wake up to them ridining you. That's what made it fun, that's what made it interactive, dynamic, there is no story but who cares when gameplay is fun.

If you only played their new games and felt disappointed, give this old gem a go, you won't regret it (you'll only regret they don't make games as well as they used to).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bobjones9792

Not sure how a classic game like this hasn't been rated yet.

First, there are a lot of mods for this game, most of them belonging on a site called hongfire. Unfortunately hongfire is essentially dead, so bear in mind that the full experience isn't going to be quite the same.

Second, this game is a true sandbox. The player creates and customizes the girls, and build up relations, but there's no real plot and you pretty much do what you want. Everything is 3D and animated, like most Illusion works, so the hentai is actually pretty good, and is, by far, the main draw of the game. There's also a trait system that tweaks the way the girls act, and they have a basic AI so they do various things over time.

Its essentially a fun fantasy of being alone with one or more beautiful girls and banging them whenever and in whatever way you want, once you find them. The Artificial Girl series and the Artificial Academy series are some of Illusion's best work, along with darker games like Rapelay, and represents the golden age for the company. If you want 3D girls with a hint of personality and nice animations, as well as a laid back atmosphere, then this is for you. Just read up on the traits, as they can really change how the game plays.