[S>Artist 3D] Unpaid Artist 3D/Animation - not DAZ though.

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am LewdPirate.

I am looking for something lewd to do. I can do almost anything in the 3D pipeline, as long as I can work in Maya, I won’t do realistic models, it’s just too time consuming, and if you need Someone to animate a rigged character, or pixel animate an existing design. I'd love to help you out.

I like games that plays with power dynamics, exhibitionism, non-consensual acts - but checking these boxes, is not a requirement.

Skills:
- I am very comfortable in Unity, which I have been working with regularly for the past decade.
- I work with 3D in Maya, I can model, rig and animate.
- I do not make realistic models, it’s far too time consuming.
- I haven't used DAZ or any of the other "premade character" 3D software, sorry :D

Preferred method of contact:
- just write me here, and then we can maybe move it to discord if we need to.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I am looking to work for free. I enjoy making lewd stuff, and I’m not looking for long term commitments atm.

Availability:
- I am able to work rather fast, but I will not be available each day, and only for a few hours, when I am.

Work Samples:
I was able to find a few things, which I can actually post here :D

drake.PNG Britta_Correcting Glasses_undies.gif cumshow.gif mage_held_attacked.png fightanude_front.gif

Additional comments:
- I am not looking for any specific kink or type of game, but fun toony art, and stories are cool.

Last edited:

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Hey lewdpirate, I'm looking for a 3D artist, I'm looking for some kind of "real" or "looklike" models. If you can do animation ti's amazing.

We can talk a bit more on discord - > Khan#9571

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Hi vnAdult :D

Thank you so much for the kind words, I'd love to do a lewd game jam at some point :D

Ankwar

Nov 16, 2019
Hi. LewdPirate)
I'm seeking for 3d artist) I'm started making new game) Actually for now I'm writing the script. If we can talk about 3d models - my discord: Ankwar#2071

ByronicAthena

Nov 30, 2017
Hi LewdPirate,

I am looking to make a 3D RPG game in Unreal Engine and I am more of a coder than an artist. If this is something you are interested in please add me on discord: ByronicHero#9385

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I have updated my description to better represent what I am currently looking to contribute

ItalianNerdyBabe

Apr 22, 2018
Hey! I really love your artstyle, it's exactly what I was looking for right now. I'm a writer and programmer, and I'm working on a lewd game and lewd webcomic based on wrestling, that will try to give some nuance to the lewd media formulas. I'd love to discuss details on discord, if you want feel free to reach me at ItalianNerdyBabe#4434