[R>Artist 2D] Paid Artist for Twine/HTML game involving Makoto from Persona 5

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
- "Makoto's New Necklace", a Twine made, interactive story featuring Makoto Niijima from Persona 5. As she uses one of three magic items to transform herself from a shy, reserved by the books girl, to a new look meant to grab her new boyfriend's attention.
You can either change her into a sex-loving girl who dances for her Joker, a bodybuilder queen that loves to work out, or a Biker girl who dominates her boyfriend.
The project is still being written, and I'd like to have the writing finished before the art gets started. Current goal is to try and have the writing done in a month or two.

Developer:
- Patreon:
- Public Discord:

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Paid by task.

Work commitment:
- Small project made in Twine. Have a second project as well for afterward/during. Short term.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord please contact me at Cartoon Nickname#5817

Job Description:
- Looking for someone who can accurately capture the anime style and has a good grasp on the look. As well as can do things like sex scenes well. Given the fact that this is made in twine, it would be more similar to multiple pieces of artwork , CGs, nothing with the size and scale like backgrounds for a Ren'py game.
- Also needs to be able to do things like transformations between different forms. The most difficult being Female Muscle Growth.
- Currently debating doing animations for this project. Would only be short, GIF forms that'd last a second or two and loop over itself.
- One or two different GUI pieces for a title/logo as well.

Additional comments:
- I do have a second Twine game of a similar vein as well as this one. The second one will take longer as it's more of a game and not an interactive story like this. I'd like to focus on this project first for a bit but if things go well for this project I'll likely consider re-hiring whoever I get to do that as well.

Reactions: ThroanedKING