[R>Artist 2D] Share Artist found, please close?

4kocour4

Mar 23, 2018
Hi internet dwellers!

Project:
- Either clicker for Windows + Android or Visual Novel for Windows.
- Custom engine
- Theme: Up for debate, something along Pop culture (Superheroes, characters from other non-adult video games, etc.)
- If you give me contact info then I can show you some of my tech-demos (For clicker or VN). I can´t post links since I have less than 3 posts.

Developer:
- Im programmer and writer.

Looking for:
- 2D artist

Employment Type:
- Revshare 50/50

Work commitment:
- Idealy start with small project (Like that clicker game) and later we can do something bigger, like the Visual Novel

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord if necessary

Job Description:
Drawing 2D flat-shaded everything. GUI, backgrounds, characters, etc.

Additional comments:
- Contact me here, on email 4kocour4@seznam.cz, or Skype: kocour4545
- Language for game and communication: English

Last edited:

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
What languages do you know? What projects have you participated in (experience)?
How do you plan to promote the project?
Two people are not able to make a full game (voice acting, music).

4kocour4

Mar 23, 2018
What languages do you know? What projects have you participated in (experience)?
How do you plan to promote the project?
Two people are not able to make a full game (voice acting, music).
The game will be in English, I should add that to my post, thanks for pointing that up.
Please read my post. I stated that I can´t post links yet, but if you leave contact and are interested in teaming up I am more than happy to send you some examples of my work. I have mostly made games for myself (Learning experience, not full games.) or local game jams few years ago. Right now I was working on my own VN engine since I was not happy with Ren Py and Im also working on game similar to Dragon Waifu (By Toto I think) with Zeflex (Patreon), but Im nearly done with that one.

Promotion is standart. Reddit, here on the forums, dedicated web with game-dev blog a bit later on.

Two people are more than enough to make a full game ;)
Since it will be either clicker or VN, there will be no voice acting and there is ton of royalty-free music on the internet.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
I can help only with mechanics, script (story), UI and maps.
Therefore, I just pointed out the shortcomings of the first message.

Reactions: 4kocour4