Artist looking for a team

Freybriel

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i'm looking for a development team, i do some artwork focusing on 3D with post editing, but i can do some sprite-pixel work too.
I also do some writing, but sadly i only know how to develop in rpg maker, which is slow and not so good.

Also, i'm not american nor a native English speaker, which is a problem since i think it's very important to build a atmosphere and an effective history...

This is a sample game i made, if anyone is interested :
Sem título2.png Sem título.png Susan2.png Ellen1.png

dm me.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Niemandes

Jun 3, 2017
Hello mate, you got some really interesting art style there! It can be used on character-focused stories with some mystery elements maybe. Unfortunately, i can only share your passion for making a game since i myself just started to learn python and renpy.

I would be interested in talking though, with someone else who wants to be a developer like i do and exchange thoughts and ideas.

Reactions: Freybriel

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
hey! is very good! I'm not American, I speak Spanish and I also wanted to see if it could be put together but it's hard, I'm a screenwriter (not programmer) I use MV rpg and I was watching Noveltly (it's the easiest to use) or Tyranobuldier, but I'm discouraged by the fact of not finding an illustrator, but from what I see your work is very good!

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
hey! is very good! I'm not American, I speak Spanish and I also wanted to see if it could be put together but it's hard, I'm a screenwriter (not programmer) I use MV rpg and I was watching Noveltly (it's the easiest to use) or Tyranobuldier, but I'm discouraged by the fact of not finding an illustrator, but from what I see your work is very good!
[/CITAR]
off topic: How crazy to see this message! currently I program in renpy and do everything in 3d and I already have a VN in F95! hope the one who wrote this was able to progress too!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cul