[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Artist needed for long-term game. Possible animator too.

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
Project:
Final Fantasy: Locked Heart (Working title)

Developer:
No name yet, just me

Looking for:
An artist that can commit to work for a long period of time for this game. Drawing character sprites with and without clothes and in different poses, as well as CG's. Bonus if you can animate by frames.

Employment Type:
Either patreon shares, paying by commission, or some mix of both? Very negotiable for what you would prefer.

Work commitment:
I would want an artist that can show me updates on how their artworks are going, sketches, lineart and so on, and since I foresee a large number of art in the finished game, I would need that artist to actually want to draw it.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord - Anorak#8782

Job Description:
Drawing Final Fantasy 7 characters in NSFW. Themes include dubcon, noncon, humiliation and female domination. You won't be drawing happy blushing faces and romance, exactly, and the player character is Don Corneo, so that's a fat, hairy dude, and you'll be drawing him without clothes... Other more extreme things that will likely feature are monsters or beasts. (Is t
Things that will NOT be included is snuff, gore, scat, vomit, guro, vore, loli/shota... Might update if I can think of more stuff.

Additional comments:
I have recently been working with an artist and it did not work out great. We're still friends, nothing bad there, but I did learn a couple of things that might be a problem for you:
If you leave the project early, I am left with a bunch of art I have paid you for that I can't use at all. For this purpose, I would want to pay you in bulk, let's say every 2 months or so, for all the things you've done up until then. This is a safety for myself so I'm not dumped after a while with paid art I can't use in a game (since I want it all to be the same artstyle. This is also negotiable of course, but the art you make isn't for my own enjoyment, it is to be featured in a game, so I really am left with nothing if the artist hops off after a while.

Also, you don't necessarily have to be an animator either. Another plan I have is to hire another person that can animate 2d pictures. My preference would be that it would be animated by frames, but that's not a necessity.