[R>Artist 2D] Paid Artist needed to take over for Fairy Tail r18 game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
- Hi. I'm the developer of the game 'Of Potions and Spells' a r18 dating sim parody set in the Fairy Tail universe. For a good two years now it's been worked on and is now at version 0.7
Sadly the current artist I had for it has had to leave due to health issues. So I am now in need to find someone to take over.
- If you'd like, here's a link to the game's page where you can download the latest version. To help give you an idea of the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/of-potions-and-spells-v0-7-2-mr-nickname.89845/

Developer:
- Discord: cartoonnickname
- Patreon:

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- A project I work on as I chip away on others. This is my main source of income and most popular game, so there will be a fair amount of work for it. Though right now I'm currently taking a bit of a break to refresh myself.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Someone who can draw anime style sprites, with different expressions, as well as different outfits. Is also able to do NSFW scenes like CGs of them.
- One key aspect of this game is the transformations. One being female muscle growth. Things like that are important for this game. I try to aim for a bodybuilder size for them.
- Backgrounds and GUI are a plus

Additional comments:
- The closer you can get to either the anime's style (perferably the later seasons), or the old artist's style, the better.
- Will also add that you may have to redo a few sprites to allow for things like alt costumes and the like. I have to think over a way to get around it.
- There are a few characters not from Fairy Tail in this game. I'd like to try and have them look like their from their own shows if possible.
- Here are a few examples of the current art in the game.

Lucy book.png cg lucy tf final.png erza normal bunny.png

yobi66

Oct 31, 2022
IMG_20230730_222108.jpg just quick sketch(if you want more muscles still can here re beauty muscles fem bodytype and it just still sketch have little bit wrong)

Last edited:

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
if you wanna to test art style discord yobi#1461
Hi, I tried to add you but it wouldnt let me due to how discord is setup now so that the numbers are no longer a part of their system.
there was someone named yobi there, but I wasn't sure it was you, (profile pic seemed to be a cat in a suit.)
if you want, my discord is cartoonnickname

yobi66

Oct 31, 2022
Hi, I tried to add you but it wouldnt let me due to how discord is setup now so that the numbers are no longer a part of their system.
there was someone named yobi there, but I wasn't sure it was you, (profile pic seemed to be a cat in a suit.)
i don't how to find it you discord cus ithank it needtag

yobi66

Oct 31, 2022
ahsry i will add you now cus i need to upadate it