[S>Artist 2D] [S>Artist 3D] Paid artist needed

Sep 10, 2017
Project:
the name of the game is "Femdom anarchy". a decent amount of the story has been written and all of the gameplay mechanics haven been written as well. Due to some unfortunate circumstances me and my co-writer had to leave the artist and the original version of the game behind, taking our work with us.

Developer:
myself (gerwinneke-writer/gameplay designer) and Rogi209 (co-writer).

Looking for:
we are looking for an 2/3d artist with experience in building environments, especially offices, bunkers, big rooms for a variety of purposes, at least decent looking models and most important making everything dynamic. meaning that every render will have to be done multiple times with different versions. this is a big feature of the game.

Employment Type:
you will be payed. willing to discuss pricing.

Work commitment:
this is a long term project. expect this project to be going on for at least a year, most likely multiple. we don't want to force anything on you. only thing im asking for is to do what you have been payed for.

Preferred method of contact:
discord: gerwinneke#2183. please start the message with telling me you are an artist. I'll be happy to answer any questions there.

Job Description:
you will be making renders that the writers request. there are requests that you will have little freedom in, and requests that will have a lot of freedom. during the development we kept in mind to keep this as balanced as possible to make the development enjoyable for everyone involved. we don't work with deadlines, but we do ask some enthusiasm about the project and good communication between artist and writer.

a demo of the game is available. unfortunately its too big to send along with this post so just contact me and I'll send it over asap.

Sep 10, 2017
Project:
the name of the game is "Femdom anarchy". a decent amount of the story has been written and all of the gameplay mechanics haven been written as well. Due to some unfortunate circumstances me and my co-writer had to leave the artist and the original version of the game behind, taking our work with us.

Developer:
myself (gerwinneke-writer/gameplay designer) and Rogi209 (co-writer).

Looking for:
we are looking for an 2/3d artist with experience in building environments, especially offices, bunkers, big rooms for a variety of purposes, at least decent looking models and most important making everything dynamic. meaning that every render will have to be done multiple times with different versions. this is a big feature of the game.

Employment Type:
you will be payed. willing to discuss pricing.

Work commitment:
this is a long term project. expect this project to be going on for at least a year, most likely multiple. we don't want to force anything on you. only thing im asking for is to do what you have been payed for.

Preferred method of contact:
discord: gerwinneke#2183. please start the message with telling me you are an artist. I'll be happy to answer any questions there.

Job Description:
you will be making renders that the writers request. there are requests that you will have little freedom in, and requests that will have a lot of freedom. during the development we kept in mind to keep this as balanced as possible to make the development enjoyable for everyone involved. we don't work with deadlines, but we do ask some enthusiasm about the project and good communication between artist and writer.

a demo of the game is available. unfortunately its too big to send along with this post so just contact me and I'll send it over asap.
everyone thank you so much for responding. as of right now I have found an artist. maybe in the future I will need a second one or a replacement. again thank you all so much for responding.