[R>Writer] Artist/Programmer seeking writing partner for romance/cheating/ntr/sharing VN

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Project:

I'm working on a new adult VN featuring cheating/romance/ntr/sharing. More details and some screen shots here: (password: phucmi).

The basic premise is 3 couples spending their vacation together on a remote island, with plenty of opportunities to interact during activities like rock climbing, fishing, sailing, swimming, strip poker, exploring the island, sheltering from a storm, gathering firewood, snorkeling, exploring a cave, etc.

The relationships are dynamic depending on the MC's choices. For example, if you say something that starts an argument with your GF, she'll like you less, which will cause her to partake in activities with one of the other 2 males depending on who she likes most. If you flirt with F2, your relationship with her improves and it opens up future choices.

There is no gay/incest content, though there are plans for M/M/F and M/F/F scenes later on. All of the events are dependent on:

• Your relationship score towards your GF: bf.getrel(gf)
  • Her relationship towards you: gf.getrel(bf)
  • Who you/she like the most: char.relmost()
  • Who you/she like the least: char.relleast()
  • Your relationship with the other girls: bf.getrel(f1/f2)

At the end of day 3, depending on previous choices, the MC will choose one of the following routes, availability subject to the relationship scores:

• BF or GF is faithful to each other (boring)
  • BF and/or GF is cheating and the other is not aware
  • GF is cheating and BF finds out: gf.getrel(bf) < 0
    • Vegas route (sharing/swapping): bf.relmost() != gf
    • NTR route

Characters:

• BF (male MC)
  • GF
  • Female1 (former classmate of GF)
  • Male1 (also a former classmate of GF, FWB of Female1)
  • Female2 (co-worker with GF/F1)
  • Male2 (Female2's FWB)
  • Additional side characters (tour guide, mechanic, the rest TBD)

Developer:

I've been a software developer for over 30 years now. I got into Daz3D 2 years ago. My previous project was well received for the artwork but poorly for the fact that it was kinetic (no choices).

Looking for:

I'm looking for a dialogue/filler writer, ideally a native English speaker. I can proofread and make alterations if your English is a little rough around the edges however.

For example, here's a draft scene for the end of day 1, when the 6 people are eating dinner and relaxing around the bonfire. It's just placeholder text at the moment, and I'm looking for someone to fill this will fun stories/interactions.

Code:
label d1_7:

scene bg deck night

show m2 at right

m2 "We brought back the fish!"

show f2 at left

f2 "I hope you at least cleaned them first..."

m2 "Of course!"

scene bg deck night

show m1 at right

m1 "I'm going to build up the bonfire while you guys fry up them fish."

if getrel(gf.name, m1.name) > 0:

show gf at left

gf "I'll help!"

"The six of you eat dinner and drink more beer before cozying around the bonfire to tell stories."

$ bfe = bfevent(relmost(bf.name))

$ gfe = gfevent(relmost(gf.name))

if relmost(gf.name) != bf.name and gfe > 0:

if relmost(gf.name) == m1.name:

scene cg bonfire gfm1close2

"[gf] sits closer to [m1]."

if gfe == 2:

"[gf] and [m1] are playing footsies when they think you aren't watching."

else:

scene cg bonfire gfm2close2

"[gf] sits closer to [m2]."

if gfe == 2:

"[gf] and [m2] are playing footsies when they think you aren't watching."

if relmost(bf.name) != gf.name and bfe > 0:

if relmost(bf.name) == f2.name:

scene cg bonfire bff2close1

"[f2] sits closer to you."

else:

scene cg bonfire bff1close1

"[f1] moves closer to you."

if relmost(bf.name) == relmost(gf.name):

scene cg bonfire bfgfclose1

"You and [gf] cuddle by the fire."

Employment Type:

Negotiable. I was not planning on charging for the game, however it if takes off I'm not opposed to setting up a SubscribeStar/Patreon. You will receive credit depending on contribution level, all the way up to a full collaboration.

Work commitment:

Part time. I spend a lot of time working on the artwork, so I'm not looking for someone who can churn out 7 game days worth of content a month. I can deliver a rough draft of the events/interactions for the next game day, and then I'd just need a few hundred words in the next few weeks.

Each game day is split into four segments: dawn, day, evening, night. The interactions need to be dynamic based on the relationships scores, for example on day 2 M1 -or- M2 (depending on gf.relmost) wants to drive to town for supplies (beer mainly) which takes care of her day/evening segment. While she's gone, does the MC hang out with F1, F2, or the other male that stayed behind.

Preferred method of contact:

Discord: Nishtara#1062

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Ok, this actually sounds like a good plot and a doable concept. A couple of suggestions I might like to throw at you via email and eventually through Discord. However, I would be interested in helping. All I would need is timeline for content to be delivered so as to budget my time with this an a few other smaller projects. Also would need so other strategic plot development for a storyline.

Personally, I think you have a good idea if its developed well. Sadly I am not familiar with any of your works to know how technical you are in your game designs, but it would be fun to find out.