[R>Artist 2D] Paid Artist(s) wanted for RPGM survival style game

Maythefarcebwityou

Jul 25, 2018
Looking for 2D artist(s) - Commissioned work

Looking for 2D artist(s) for Island survival style game. I intend on making both a "G" and adult rated versions of essentially the same game. The idea would be that the MC has to hunt, craft survival tools, fight dangers lurking on the island, etc. No the premise is not new but it's a place to start. At the moment there is no plan to make this available commercially , I'm making the G rated version for family and the adult version I'll probably make available here for free to get feedback, we'll see how it goes. Credit will of course be given where it's due for artwork, etc.

I am new to RPG Maker MV but not to game creation, programming or software development. Unfortunately when it comes to artwork I am useless except for modifying things using Photoshop which is why I need help in that department.

What's needed:
  • Character sprites, including swimming, spear fishing, etc.
  • Enemy sprites - various beasties on the island and in the water
  • Character art
  • Enemy art
  • parallax maps and backgrounds
  • Other stuff I haven't thought of
Character and sprite styles
Sprites: I like the style of the sprites used in daily-lives-of-my-countryside and Clair's Quest
Characters: no oversize butts and breasts, not my thing, I'm okay with large breasts but let's keep it somewhat real, notice I said "somewhat". An example of what I like would be the MC in The Curse of Pleasure

G-Rated version
The G rated version will be based on family and MC will either be male or female child, the user will select the character they want to play.

Adult Version
I'm not completely certain what the adult version will be like yet but I'm working on it. The premise will be the same but I haven't decided who the MC will be, maybe the choice of a family member although not at first.

Tags may include:
2DCG, 2D game, Female protagonist, Male protagonist, Turn based combat, Creampie, Groping, Teasing, Oral sex, Tentacles, Monster, Multiple penetration, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Rape, Monster girl, Handjob, Group sex, Corruption, Shota, incest. Not decided yet but be aware.

Please let me know if you are interested by replying to this post with how to contact you or by email Maythefarcebwityou@hotmail.com if that doesn't display here just use my display name (Maythefarcebwityou) at hotmail dot com

Thanks you.

Last edited:

FlemManiac

Apr 17, 2020
Futa hornet owner.jpg Ze obama.jpg One Shot.jpg This is it.jpg Test 1.png Test 2.png My style probably isn't what you're looking for, but if you're still in need of an (amateur pixel) artist. HMU Discord: Pacmanicng#6818

My style is more cutsie and i'm more used to drawing Femboy/Futa/Furry stuff,
But if the need arises i could spend some time getting a bit more of a realistic look back into my style.

Maythefarcebwityou

Jul 25, 2018
View attachment 768588 View attachment 768591 View attachment 768593 View attachment 768594 View attachment 768606 View attachment 768615 My style probably isn't what you're looking for, but if you're still in need of an (amateur pixel) artist. HMU Discord: Pacmanicng#6818

My style is more cutsie and i'm more used to drawing Femboy/Futa/Furry stuff,
But if the need arises i could spend some time getting a bit more of a realistic look back into my style.
Hi FlemManiac,

Thanks for the interest but I'm already talking to a few people. You're right your style isn't quite what I was looking for but it is really cool, keep up the good work!