[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Artist to cooperate with

pot

Apr 30, 2017
Project:
Now, to be precise I do not have a specific project in mind and this would be a product of a lot of brainstorming to determine what would be good and fun for both to develop (I hate when someone is like "I have this great ideam come do it for me").
But I imagine that it should be a Vn story based project with progression and freeroam mechanics plus minigames.

Developer:
Im a software developer and in my free time I like to concentrate on game development (mostly unreal engine), but I have experience with renpy as well where the project should be based.

Looking for:
Some artist that would be capable of creating the game art. I would preffer 3d art (but that is only because that is my personal preference) where I have no idea how to use daz or animate (but I have recently started to learn sculting in blender to learn someting new), but hey I have no problem creating a "2D game".

Employment Type:
Like pre prefix is saying it is share, Im searching for a like-minded person to cooperate with not an employee, so if we put work into it, we may get rewarded, if not then not.

Work commitment:
Long term.

Preferred method of contact:
Write me a private message here of send me an email to jardat785@gmail.com.

Job Description:
It would be mostly creating the game art, but if it comes to gui elements I could probably help there since I have some experience with gimp.

Additional comments:
Well for those who are not interested, good luck with your projects ;).