[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Artist wanted for Comic Projects [Fringe Fetishes]

XenonKnight

May 1, 2020
Project:
-I am looking to work on a side project that involves a series of different comics that cover various fringe fetishes. The project itself will be known as "Degen Comics", Degen short for the word Degenerate. The goal of this project is to create comics involving fetishes that have recently fallen to the wayside due to certain crowdfunding platforms outright banning and removing them. I personally have been very upset by this, as the comic projects I have wanted to develop involve one or more of the fetishes these platforms have banned. This is why Subscribestar will be the primary platform to gain support for further developing these projects.

Developer:
-I have worked on both game projects and comic projects for the past several years. I both wrote and directed the comics and which were drawn by the artist Asera. Dino DNA contains Bestiality and Non-Con and Booties of the Storm contains Yuri/Lesbian and lots of butts. If you wish to know what game projects I have worked on you can ask via DM.

Looking for:
-2D Artist for drawing comics.

Employment Type:
-Paid for initial comic projects, then revenue sharing primarily via Subscribestar.

Work commitment:
-Working on a few comics to start building support on Subscribestar, then potentially work part time creating additional comics funded by Subscribestar.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. I'm on Discord nearly all the time.

Job Description:
-I'm looking for an artist that is comfortable and preferably enjoys depicting fringe fetish content. The comics that will be worked on will primarily have one or a mixture of the following fetishes
  • Non-Con
  • Bestiality
  • Straight Shota
  • Incest
  • Loli
  • Impregnation
  • Pregnancy
  • Bukkake (Lots of Cum)
Other fetishes that aren't as fringe but may also be depicted will be
  • Monster Girls
  • Yuri/Lesbian
  • Futa
The more of these fetishes you as the artist are willing to depict the better as it means more comic projects will be able to be worked on!

Edit: If you're only interested in some of these fetishes feel free to let me know! I'm open to be a bit flexible, but would prefer a wider range of fetishes if possible.

Comics will have several panels per page in full color. Comics will sometimes only be 1-2 pages depending on the project, or they may be multiple pages long. Some comics will be "one-shot" meaning there will only be one comic, while other comics will be a series of issues. This is purely dependent on the project and how much things can be scaled up.

Communication will be very important for planning, outlining, and completing each comic. Communication via Discord is a must.

Additional comments:
-I'm open to seeing different art styles, so if you're interested feel free to showcase your artwork! I would like to see a fairly large portfolio of work to show the extent as to how much work you have done previously.

If you have any further questions feel free to DM me or respond to the thread here so others can see!

Thank you, and I look forward to working on this project!

Here is a sampling of some of the projects I'm looking to work on for those that are curious

Comic Title: Mr. XXX

Parody or Original Work: Parody (Resident Evil 2)
Fetishes: Non-Con, Big Penis, Loli, Impregnation
Summary: Mr. X tracks down Ada Wong, Claire Redfield, and Sherry Berkin in order to "neutralize" them for Umbrella Corporation.

Comic Title: Semen Sacrifice
Parody or Original: Original
Fetishes: Bukkake, Non-Con, Bestiality, Shota, Incest
Summary: A woman and her two brothers are captured by a tribe and the woman is sacrificed to their semen god. She must put her head through the bottom of a large bowl that all the tribesmen ejaculate into. However it's not just the human tribesmen that will offer up their semen...

Comic Title: Desires of a King
Parody or Original: Original
Fetishes: Straight Shota, Incest, Loli, Light Non-Con, Pregnant
Summary: A young horny king has fucked almost all the women in his kingdom, but is tired of fucking duchesses and exotic babes. He then realizes the only women he hasn't had sex with are his family members. He requests to have sex with his family members in front of an audience in the royal court. When he is told that it is taboo to do such a thing, he only desires it more. He ends up having sex with his younger sister, older sister, mother, and his grandmother the queen.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ayyacer and rf96

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Hey, The Desires of a King looks interesting, I would like to co-op with you for the project. I usually did pin-up and illustration, never done comic before but I guess it's time to challenge it. My general artstyle is and you can contact me at Discord: SSKA#4057

let's talk the detail at discord, hope you can contact me as soon as possible.