[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Artist wanted for dev team

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/who-wants-to-make-a-adult-games-dream-team.83755/
Here is a link to the main post with more info.

Project
Name is to be determined. The project hasn't started yet however I made a rpgm demo of the game and put months of planning into it before deciding to make it a renpy team effort game.

I am looking for:
A developer/programmer Role fulfilled
A artist. Either 2d or 3d is good.
A writer Role fulfilled

The work commitment would be long term as I plan on hopefully making a adult game dev dream team. This is not a one off project and you will have the opportunity to hopefully help us make many others.

Warning taboo themes of incest and non consensual sex(potentially) will be included within the game

If you are interested you can message me here or on discord at IlliumGames#2691

Last edited:

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
We are still looking for an artist.

Also some more info about the game:
It will be a story based game from the perspective of a king. The early part of the game will be mostly focused on a plot concerning you, your family, and several others(mainly woman). People like your foreign mistress, your government councilors(~half woman), a polish immigrant, the wife of a traitor and many more(All subject to change).
As the game progresses mechanics like a realm management system and the warfare system will become more prevalent and the story will expand along side your empire.
If you are interested or want to know more you can message me here or on discord at IlliumGames#2691