[R>Artist 2D] Paid Artist wanted for Seri Awashima R18 game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
- A Night with Miss Awashima, a game where you use a device to have seduce/have sex with the anime character Seri Awashima from the anime K Project.
- Most of the start of the game is written, currently working on coding the middle section, followed by the final parts thats the actual sex scenes.
- I've already got an artist for this project but my own perfectionist traits are making it rough to communicate. So I may come

Developer:
- Me.

Looking for:
- 2D artist able to replicate the K Project anime's look and style.

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- A side project I've been working on for a while. I've been piecing things together and believe I'm about halfway through the coding itself.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (cartoonnickname)

Job Description:
- Need someone who can do sprite art, CGs, and backgrounds. Also is ok with sexual situations. This is meant to be a very high-end looking project with lots of pans up of characters. Also includes clothing changes and some transformations. Biggest being female muscle growth.
- Would also want to try and capture the anime's art-style as close as possible.

Additional comments:
- This game has an artist attached to it but I feel the art hasn't been to the level I want. This gives a good idea as to how much of a perfectionist I am with this.
- This is a game I've wanted to make for a while and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I may ask for a single art piece of Seri to test if the style you do will match what I'm after. I'd of course pay you for this though, regardless if I pick you.
I've added a few images of Seri from the anime to give a fair idea of her.
undefined - Imgur.jpg
image_2024-09-09_182601917.png
image_2024-09-09_182631207.png image_2024-09-09_182638273.png

1EmZee1

Dec 11, 2018

Discord: emzee8886