5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
In my opinion the game is heavy text based, fight, and other gameplay mechanic don't take a big place, there are no femdom in my pov, if you look for feet, femdom or other related kink i suggest to look maybe for something else, the game is kinda soft about the sex scene
The univsers is funny in overall, it's just not my cup of tea

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
Personally I like the light femdom, what little I've seen so far really works for me.

But my problem is what little I've seen so far... I've gotten to Mimi (I think that's her name, the apartment owner) and beaten her (b-a-r-e-l-y). Tried to move on but got bodied by one of the drug suppliers (the quest giver's friend). Tried three or four more times and there was just too much damage/I did too little damage/status effects preventing my team from casting skills or even acting at all). Even blowing the 3-4 heals and 2 or 3 resurrections I had collected so far didn't cut it. I remembered I had gotten a gun upgrade, checked my inventory only to find out it's specifically for Mimi. Which reminded me of personal quests. The sword girl had a blade reward for finishing hers. Ok, cool, maybe I just need weapon upgrades. Lets go do that.

After walking around a bit I eventually find her, que cut scene with the cat, we go to the Croc cafe, no cat. Not outside the place, not inside, not in that sideroom on the left, talked to both women and neither had any dialogue regarding the cat. But they did mention collecting pizzas. Pick up the pizza quest and start looking for those. Get a random enemy encounter which honestly shocked me. I know early on in the game I was told that random encounters could happen, but I was almost 3 hours in and this was the first one I got. So I'm thinking, alright, perhaps I'm "zoning" too quickly and need to be farming these random encounters for levels, and that's part of what's holding me back. *Cracks knuckles* Alright, I'll grind for a bit by not zoning and forcing random encounters. Well she bodies my crew, even after the MC uses his ultimate.

Alright, lets try the other fork of the drug gathering quest. I'm doing the bulb fetch quest then get jumped by three robots. Two of them are recognizable, they were 3ish shotted in the first stage. Started attacking them, they end up eating a good 10 attacks and I get bodied again.

Maybe I'm missing something, but this game seems too complicated. Whatever I'm suppose to do, it's not intuitive nor is there any guidance within the game. I have almost 300 bucks. If I'm suppose to buy armor/weapon upgrades how about telling me where the shop(s) are? Honestly the random NPC encounter for a solo mob right outside the area my party of 4 climbed to the surface (so beginner area, right?) bodying my entire party sapped my will to keep playing.

I generally don't give games without animations a shot, but there are some gems out there. I think the art style and theme work well here, I like the "plopping" sound effects of sex (just wish they were also present in the ass/tit job scene as well), I like the progressive image updates of multiple cum shots (more and more build up on the female character). I'd honestly put up with some grind to keep up with the characters and the story, but if even random npc encounters are full party wipes then that's not even an option.

Take this criticism with a grain of salt. Perhaps most other players are swimming around just fine in this game and it's not difficult at all. Perhaps it's meant to be a souls like game where you're going to lose these encounters over and over and over. I don't know.

Personally, difficulty aside, I think it's a 4 star game, maybe even a 5 star depending on the overall cast, additional sex scenes, story, etc. (I'd just really really suggest adding in sound effects for non vaginal intercourses, skin hitting skin is going to make sound so it's not unrealistic or anything). Even without holding my hand and having a map with quest icons and such, I'll explore and figure it out myself. But the added layer of difficult, again, just sapped my will to keep playing.

I'll check back and see if anyone has any "git gud" tips, because I do want to keep playing and am open to advice on what I'm doing incorrectly.

Last edited:

SurvivalMyths

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2023
Personally I like the light femdom, what little I've seen so far really works for me.

But my problem is what I've seen so far. I've gotten to Mimi (I think that's her name, the apartment owner) and beaten her (b-a-r-e-l-y). Tried to move on but got bodied by one of the drug suppliers (the quest giver's friend). Tried three or four more times and there was just too much damage/I did too little damage/status effects preventing my team from casting skills or even acting at all). Even blowing the 3-4 heals and 2 or 3 resurrections I had collected so far didn't cut it. I remembered I had gotten a gun upgrade, checked my inventory only to find out it's specifically for Mimi. Which reminded me of personal quests. The sword girl had a blade reward for finishing hers. Ok, cool, maybe I just need weapon upgrades. Lets go do that.

After walking around a bit I eventually find her, que cut scene with the cat, we go to the Croc cafe, no cat. Not outside the place, not inside, not in that sideroom on the left, talked to both women and neither had any dialogue regarding the cat. But they did mention collecting pizzas. Pick up the pizza quest and start looking for those. Get a random enemy encounter which honestly shocked me. I know early on in the game I was told that random encounters could happen, but I was almost 3 hours in and this was the first one I got. So I'm thinking, alright, perhaps I'm "zoning" too quickly and need to be farming these random encounters for levels, and that's part of what's holding me back. *Cracks knuckles* Alright, I'll grind for a bit by not zoning and forcing random encounters. Well she bodies my crew, even after the MC uses his ultimate.

Alright, lets try the other fork of the drug gathering quest. I'm doing the bulb fetch quest then get jumped by three robots. Two of them are recognizable, they were 3ish shotted in the first stage. Started attacking them, they end up eating a good 10 attacks and I get bodied again.

Maybe I'm missing something, but this game seems too complicated. Whatever I'm suppose to do, it's not intuitive nor is there any guidance within the game. I have almost 300 bucks. If I'm suppose to buy armor/weapon upgrades how about telling me where the shop(s) are? Honestly the random NPC encounter for a solo mob right outside the area my party of 4 climbed to the surface (so beginner area, right?) bodying my entire party sapped my will to keep playing.

I generally don't give games without animations a shot, but there are some gems out there. I think the art style and theme work well here, I like the "plopping" sound effects of sex (just wish they were also present in the ass/tit job scene as well), I like the progressive image updates of multiple cum shots (more and more build up on the female character). I'd honestly put up with some grind to keep up with the characters and the story, but I'm not going to bang my head against the wall in order to do so.

Take this criticism with a grain of salt. Perhaps most other players are swimming around just fine in this game and it's not difficult at all. Perhaps it's meant to be a souls like game where you're going to lose these encounters over and over and over. I don't know.

Personally, difficulty aside, I think it's a 4 star game (I'd just really really advise you to add in sound effects for non vaginal intercourses, skin hitting skin is going to make sound so it's not unrealistic or anything). Even without holding my hand and having a map with quest icons and such, I'll explore and figure it out myself. But the added layer of difficult, again, just sapped my will to keep playing.

I'll check back and see if anyone has any "git gud" tips, because I do want to keep playing and am open to advice on what I'm doing incorrectly.
Thanks for the heads up! I've gotten a lot of people saying the game is very difficult, so I've been looking into ways to tone things down (whether it be a difficulty setting or just plain nerfing the fights). For the time being, the main thing I can recommend is just doing the character quests first since none of them really involve any fighting. If you already found the cat food outside the cafe, the next place you would want to head is the abandoned house just around the corner nearby.

Another thing is Random Encounters. I had honestly been debating just removing them outright and replacing them with a more easygoing system. I never really wanted to have people grind too much, thus why they're few and far between.

Lastly, items are pretty important early on, since you don't have many abilities starting out. I would recommend heading to the clinic to stock up on supplies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azkiger

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for the heads up! I've gotten a lot of people saying the game is very difficult, so I've been looking into ways to tone things down (whether it be a difficulty setting or just plain nerfing the fights). For the time being, the main thing I can recommend is just doing the character quests first since none of them really involve any fighting. If you already found the cat food outside the cafe, the next place you would want to head is the abandoned house just around the corner nearby.

Another thing is Random Encounters. I had honestly been debating just removing them outright and replacing them with a more easygoing system. I never really wanted to have people grind too much, thus why they're few and far between.

Lastly, items are pretty important early on, since you don't have many abilities starting out.
Really appreciate the reply, I'll certainly give those character side-quests a shot after dinner.

I promise I'm not trying to bust anyone's balls. I only post/give feedback on games I honestly enjoy or I see a lot of potential in (7 of my 8 reviews are 5 stars and the 8th is a 4 star - all of which I've supported on patreon).

This game has a lot going for it imo, the plot/setting, artwork, flavor of sex scenes so far (just gonna sneak in one more plea for sound effects for all sex scenes lol), everything is working well for me.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. Have a good evening.

SurvivalMyths

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2023
Really appreciate the reply, I'll certainly give those character side-quests a shot after dinner.

I promise I'm not trying to bust anyone's balls. I only post/give feedback on games I honestly enjoy or I see a lot of potential in (7 of my 8 reviews are 5 stars and the 8th is a 4 star - all of which I've supported on patreon).

This game has a lot going for it imo, the plot/setting, artwork, flavor of sex scenes so far (just gonna sneak in one more plea for sound effects for all sex scenes lol), everything is working well for me.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. Have a good evening.
I'll look into adding in some more sound effects! Also, I forgot to mention the clinic is right next to the Apartments!

Reactions: Azkiger

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
I'll look into adding in some more sound effects! Also, I forgot to mention the clinic is right next to the Apartments!
So I completed the side quests and got all the weapon upgrades, the fights went from potentially impossible to challenging but certainly doable. Also I misread the description for the pistol. The MC can equip it.

One possible suggestion: My understanding of a side quest is that it's not necessary in order to progress through the game - unlike main quests. They're essentially, do you like this world? Do you want to spend more time in it? Here are some extra/bonus content to enjoy. As it currently stands, while the story content contained within the side quests might not be necessary to move the central plot forward, the weapon upgrades they grant, I'd argue, are necessary to strengthen your party to progress through the main quest line and therefore should raise the level of said quests from side quests to main quests. Just my 2 cents.

Got jumped again by a random encounter, while much easier this time around (with weapon upgrades) it did interrupt my journey to the next quest objective. Considering how tight resources/items/money is, I opted to retreat to a green crystal to heal instead of using precious items to re-top everyone's health up. While not horrible, the meager experience I received (I'd need to kill dozens to receive a single level) and the meager reward (2 bucks and a d rank heal) made it more of an annoyance than anything. I don't necessarily mind the random encounters, I'd just suggest offering more rewards considering it's going to take 5 minutes out of your play time (fight + healing at a crystal + running back to where you were headed).

All in all, though, while the difficulty is kinda high, its much, much, much more manageable having received all of the weapon upgrades.

HotshotGG

Sep 3, 2018
It would be nice if the AD was preserved between random encounters, at least. I get that for boss encounters, it has to start low so that you can't get super strong openers, but it's way too hard to build up the required AD for the more costly abilities. Basically, the only way I ever get to use them in random encounters before winning is if I use the AD items.

Look I just want to see more of Risa stepping on people o_O

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes