4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rokushiki

Aug 12, 2016
just use the computer and spam your photo sessions.
eventually you can gain more followers per click than the entire population of EARTH.

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
just use the computer and spam your photo sessions.
eventually you can gain more followers per click than the entire population of EARTH.
I actually got distracted by this and started focusing on how comical that was.

500 billion new followers for posting a pic

Reactions: Pagot

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I seriously can't seem to find how to get the sex pics at LuXcort.
I have ALL of the Outfits and States for myself, Charmane, Lana, Riley, and Aidra, yet I can't seem to find out how to get the fuck pics.
What am I doing wrong?
What am I missing?

shonox

Jun 1, 2017
nice game, the world of twine games need more Asa Alina Marica Hase and other goddesses, i hope this game gets updated with more .webm content so no everything is photos, but for a first taste this was wonderful!!!!

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Hi Guys !
First of all, thanks for your comments !

And then some context to this "game" : 2 weeks ago I tried the HTML/Twine Framework and like it's simplicity, then I lost myself into Asa Akira galleries and accidently a game was born. And why on earth would I keep an ASA game on my desktop instead of sharing it ??
Btw, I know It's really poor in storytelling, I'm not English and I'm a C# dev making thing hard to come up with a good story but indeed I'll try and if you have any suggestions, I'll take them !
I'm also satisfied that is doesn't really seems to have any bugs for a first release !

Now, time to respond :

@raulz0r : YES ! I will add some .gif when I'll add all the fuck parts ;) (I the quality is legitimate)
@omnifill @baconater1234 : I know it's dumb but if you needed to pay only 800$ every month, it would be way to easy.
I need to keep some pressure on the player or adjust the all the game balance in order to make it work. (which I might probably do because I don't like dumb thing)
@F14bb3 : I'm not sure about the sound but .mp4 would be nice too ! (But I need to find an efficent way to gather a lot of them)
@Rokushiki @aigimilan : Woops, I'll need to balance that, I'm a HRC / LuXcort player so don't tried the Reddit thing a lot and just to be curious, how much money does 67 Earth gives your for wonderfull selfies every weeks ?
@DarkShroud : All the game pics are in the "images" folder. But ur true, all the fuck pics are actually in a 1Go archive on my desktop, ready to be resized and added to the new fuck parts of the game that I will discuss below :D
@rhev : Thanks for your very encouraging review !
I'm happy that u found that I make a point choising good quality images cause I do :p (even I they are resized to avoid a 2.5Go+ download)
I'll try to smooth the very beginning like giving more starting cash to survive the first rent easily.
I've been also thinking about buying different apartments of giving Asa a room-mate. (but I need to check which girl has a lot of Lesbian scenes with Asa)
@DaveRah : Thanks too for the review ! I don't really get what you mean by "more info on HRC and 'corruption'", is it like creating a context to explain the Anti-Corruption Think ?
Ps: Yes I know I could be easy but It really depends on what "path" your choose at the beginning.
@shonox : Owh YES !

Now, time to ask you about the different paths for updates :

THE MASSAGE SALON
I don't really know what to had at this time, It seems pretty okay for me as a little cash helper.
I'll obviously finish all the "promotion" events with Alina adding some text / images..
(I could do mimic the LuXcort process making Alina recruit new girls etc.. But I really don't know how to efficiently exploit this idea )

REDDIT
As I see in the comment it seems to be completely unbalanced so I'll check it. I don't know if it's okay like that or maybe I could do a camgirl thing instead of just posting selfies. Like u start a stream and for severals hour in gamyour choosing what Asa wiil do to distract her followers gaining money with tips and obtening more followers (In this case I'll probably delete the weekly income to make it more balanced)

HRC
A LOT of work to do here ! I have a lot of thing already in a 500+ images archive, don't worry, You'll have content ^^
(But let me know if you have any suggestions)

LUXCORT
A LOT of work too. I'm planing on adding a daily "meeting" event allowing you to send you or one of your girlz to please some clients in exchange of a high Popularity boost (Also have a big archive just waiting for me to have time)
If you want to suggest new Girlz, feel free, I'll check if they have enough "office" galleries and good quality sets !

To conclude, which path do you prefer ? / which one would you like to be updated ? / And how (rebalancing?, adding content?, adding mechanics? ...)

Ohww damm, that was long, it's 2AM in my country. I'm time for me to dream about more asian girls !

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
For some reason when I saw this game, I thought about Asa is one of many characters in that game (called Suki there).

If you lack some ideas, maybe you could use this already existing universe and your game could be a spin off with Asa as the main character, maybe use other characters from Inner bimbo, plus your own characters of course. It would be nice to ask pCaine before though (on the thread above or the forum where he first released the game).

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
If I can add my thoughts on the rent / grind issue.

I'd have the rent costs scale a little slower and maybe start a little lower. Let people sort of have a little more time to explore the various paths in the game without focusing on one over the other. I felt like I had to grind the massage parlor in order to catch back up on missing rent one week.

Also, on that note, I'd love to see multiple missed rents have a growing effect. Maybe the first time you miss rent it's a blowjob, the second time sex, the third time an around the world (anal, vaginal, oral), the fourth time something really humiliating like public sex, and a game over condition on the 5th time.

I mention this because I realized as playing that you could just keep missing your rent, and that took a bit of the 'fun' out of the game.

Of course if you do this, you should also give some thought to the weekly rent 'capping' out at a certain point. Otheriwse there will just always be a game over at some point, and that will feel even worse for players.

Anyways, those are just my 2 cents.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I think I'll release a quick update to fix the balance in the week just to remove some of the frustration like :
- More Cash at start
- Caping the rent (and scaling lower)
- Caping followers to Earth Population :p

@Guntag : I'll test it out
@rhev : That's definetly a good idea for the rent (Actually you can loose the game if you exceed 2k+ or you didn't have enought corruption for the event)

If you have any thought about balance, don't hesitate !

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Ok, so I know that this game isn't in any way 'realistic' but bear with me. :)

Rent doesn't go up every single week in real life. It just doesn't. What you're doing is a game mechanic, and that's fine, we're playing a game, we know that. But still continually increasing rent seems a bit odd. I think this could easily be handled with a bit of text dialogue at the outset.

(Bear in mind that these numbers are just examples and could bet tweaked)
Maybe the landlord explains that rent is $4,000 a month, but since Asa is new to the city he's going to cut her some slack the first few weeks, as long as she can pay the rent at the end of every week. He'll start her out at $500 a week and increase it by $100 every week for the next 5 weeks until she hits $1000 a week and thats where it should stay from then out. If you want to continue to increase the rent, I'd suggest not doing it every week, but maybe once a month, an event where he has to raise it by $50 or $100 for some weird reason, tax hike, gas prices going up, a new maintenance fee, etc. But I think just having the price go up every single month with no explanation feels very off.

Also as I mentioned above I think there should be sort of a 'cap' on the upper end of the rent, it shouldn't keep growing forever.

One more thought on the rent, you know what else I'd love to see? When her corruption is high enough, she offers to 'pay off' some of the rent. Maybe at moderate corruption she blows the landlord for 10% off the rent, and at higher corruption you have the option to fuck him for 20% off the rent? Of course this should be independent of any 'lose by failure to pay rent' condition in the game.

One last thought, totally independent of the rent thing. Reddit feels strange to me. I know a lot of people post to reddit, but not many women make money off it. Maybe change it to instagram premium subscribers or something like that? Or patreon? It's just one of those little things that feels off to me. Heck, I'd even just call it instagram instead of reddit and call it a day. No need to get too in depth on it.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
One thing I'd like to know about is the contents of the folder LX/RH/asa_you in images and how to get them in game.
No matter what, I can't seem to trigger them at all.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I really like this little game.

Sometimes you don't need a big long story about forbidden incest or amnesiac princesses, it's enough to just grind out some rent money and see pictures of babes.

I didn't really mind there not being videos, but I second the suggestion that if you do add any make them proper .webm or whatever instead of .gif, the quality and file size will be a lot better.

Reactions: papasmurf

baconater1234

Jun 12, 2018
I think I'll release a quick update to fix the balance in the week just to remove some of the frustration like :
- More Cash at start
- Caping the rent (and scaling lower)
- Caping followers to Earth Population :p

@Guntag : I'll test it out
@rhev : That's definetly a good idea for the rent (Actually you can loose the game if you exceed 2k+ or you didn't have enought corruption for the event)

If you have any thought about balance, don't hesitate !
thank you

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Can you guys send me one of your saves ? (An almost "complete" one would be easier)
I'm doing a little "auto-update" thing to avoid breaking saves when loading v0.4.0 one on the v0.4.1 game

nvs

Feb 13, 2018
Can you guys send me one of your saves ? (An almost "complete" one would be easier)
I'm doing a little "auto-update" thing to avoid breaking saves when loading v0.4.0 one on the v0.4.1 game

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes