VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Ashes [v0.2 Alpha] [Sine nomine]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

For v0.12 Alpha

The game is interesting upto this point... The characters seem decently written and the story has a good balance of intrigue/mystery and revelation/world building... The art is also very good... Has a lot of potential if the story is managed well in the forthcoming releases... Will be waiting for further releases... Recommend playing
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 609064

I have enjoyed Ch1v1.0 Public and am excited to see more of this story.

It feels like there are too many choices, which still lead to greyed out options, which is my only complaint. The player/reader is flying blind and there is little indication of which choices are better (reveal more content) than others.

The writing, art, plot and pace are very good.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

I always welcome games that feature a beautiful mom as mc with open arms. Tho we dont see the "mom" aspect a lot its still there, other than that it had a good start overall. Gameplay is not basic, kind of needing a walkthrough to access all content, which is good i suppose idk, i'd be fine if it was a kinetic novel too.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ijako3

Based on first version of the game i can say that it has a good amount of content to get the outline of whats happening and what the game will be, it has choices that can led to different outcomes, lewd scenes(already has some teasing and actual sex scene) or not.
    Choices have consequences, even some small dialogue options that you would think dont do anything.

I like the story take in this story and overall writing, im interested and not only because of lewd scenes.

Body proportions of MC are natural which i like.

Another thing and a +, is that the first released version was made on RPGM and dev decided to also try and start learning about the renpy version and it was released pretty quickly, so if someone is not fond of RPGM engine, then its pretty handy and you can play ren'py version with no problems.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lordrango

A lot of potential here. Story is interesting and the characters are believable Renders are quite good, the proportions are realistic.

The dialogues are brisk and well written. Some explanations might be a bit too wordy, but I guess the story justifies it as MC starts as a lawyer defending a client.

Not much fap material so far, only some mild teasing. It will be very interesting to see where will author take us.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rixen

Version: chapter 1 alpha

This game has a lot of potential, and for a first release version, there is quite a lot of content. The renders are very good, and the story is pretty intriguing.

Well, there are also a few bugs, though nothing gamebreaking (there are several locations where I could walk on a wall), there are some typos in the text, and several weirdly worded sentences.

But quite a good game overall, and I will follow its development closely.