Mod Ren'Py Completed Ashford Academy Redux [dreamchaser] - Combined Event Pack [v0.4] [08/15Wixxer]

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
AAR_CEP_Banner.png

Overview:
This mod has the goal to provide more content for the base game, by adjusting old Ashford Academy mods to the new Redux version. At the moment, there are about 650 new events for the original localities with roughly 1000 new pictures. Enjoy!​

Updated: 27.02.2020
Game/Creator: Ashford Academy Redux /
Modder: 08/15Wixxer
Mod Version: 0.4
Game Version: 0.3.0 or higher
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Deinstallation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Clef_LE_Karen_Snow.jpg Goldo_EP_Hinata.jpg Tendb_EP_Tina_Lee.jpg

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I have to wonder whether the writing within the modpack will need updating given the change in the scenario.

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
I have to wonder whether the writing within the modpack will need updating given the change in the scenario.
Considering that a lot of different people have written dialog for these mods, the writing can be expected to be inconsistent at times. I would like to adjust all the writing to match the tone of the base game. But sadly I'm not able to do that myself, it would require someone with better english knowledge and writing skills than me.

How is there still no music for this game after all this time?
I guess all we can do is hope? Maybe someone with interest in this game is willing to create a music mod for it. :confused:

kinkay

Jun 21, 2018
Im having trouble installing the mac mod, the new images always appear as errors... might there be something i am doing wrong?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
The funny is there a "loli" tag on the game,but no loli CG...Just curious...Why?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
And why we can't search on bathrooms or even have a house to ourself? The Principal don't take baths,pee,poop or even sleep on the school...? And the teachers and students? I wish a nice upgrade to it...But i guess wishing to much this days...

yeti__

Mar 25, 2018
And why we can't search on bathrooms or even have a house to ourself? The Principal don't take baths,pee,poop or even sleep on the school...? And the teachers and students? I wish a nice upgrade to it...But i guess wishing to much this days...
This is but a modpack for a redux of a game made in 2013 and pretty much abandoned in 2018. If you want that kinda experience check out Hentai High School+, a game which acts pretty much as a successor to Ashford Academy. It's also hosted on the same website as AA is primarily hosted on. It's also not a Ren'Py game so it's a lot more open in what's possible to do.

Reactions: SenPC

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
To all: The game has an intended way of cheating, which is the debug menu. Turn that on by setting "config.developer = True" in game/script/game_data.rpy. That is way safer and easier then trying console commands, because you have a gui, and because it changes the correct variables to still sane values.
Do that and you will have access to the debug menu, where you can change money, reputation and so on.

Debug1.jpg Debug2.jpg