3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
This is a completely rewritten version of Ashford Academy. Ashford Academy is a game where you take the role of the newly appointed principal (male). From this point it's up to you to decide what happens next.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-06
Release Date: 2022-10-18
Developer: Dream Chaser
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.5.3
Language: English
Previous Work: Ashford Academy[2018-06-26]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

Extras: Player Guide - Combined Event Mod*

jerx360 thanks for the link
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

dresscode_normal.jpg dresscode_none.jpg club_cheerleading.jpg building_bath.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I havent played the game, what i did was mostly copy the old abandoned game tags. Will check sometime later this game and see the protagonist thing. If u guys figure out just message me or quote me in comments.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I see the 'female protagonist' tag, but it says you only play as male.

Last edited:

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
I think in the ng+ you can choose to be a female
Could certainly be, the last time I played was ages ago, so my knowledge is a bit dusty.

Is there any "gaming" aspect here? or is it the usual VN click-fest?
It's more of a management type of game, a little bit similar to Hentai Highschool. The CGs are taken from other VNs, in the case you didn't know that

D

Deleted member 584847

any kind of cheats, please? I'd like to skip that grindy part...

Reactions: Sumit

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i dont understand how this game works at, how to get more stundets, how to earn more and so on.
i get the goal to make a lust school, other than that its confusing

Reactions: arelor
D

Deleted member 584847

IDK...
love HHS but this is something else...
spend whole week lowering the inhibition, gaining lust and deviance and BAM, its always "back to original" numbers. 0/100/0.
week after week after week. having only +6 income every week while the buildings cost 250-700 is a WAY,WAY too grindy for my taste. thats ... uhm, 40 weeks untill i will be able to purchase the cheapest building? same goes for the stuff support but thats a little bit faster... that is, if you want to gain the support points you need to choose the normal answers during the events, because if you dont, you will loose points, but gain a deviance points. (which doesnt matter because they practically resets every week (give it a or take some 0.1 points.).
I dont know man... maybe if you lower the grind atleast about... 50-70% it would be playable for me... or atleast provide some cheats for money/rep points...
I will not rate the game for now. I love the idea but really dislikes the amount of grind.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Note: Haven't played this yet, but did the older none reduex one, so take this as a grain of salt
i dont understand how this game works at, how to get more stundets, how to earn more and so on.
i get the goal to make a lust school, other than that its confusing
If it's the same as the older version, there are some 'policies' in one of the options; depending on what you choose, you get/spend more or less, for other gains. The increase happens at the start of next month, I believe.

IDK...
love HHS but this is something else...
spend whole week lowering the inhibition, gaining lust and deviance and BAM, its always "back to original" numbers. 0/100/0.
week after week after week. having only +6 income every week while the buildings cost 250-700 is a WAY,WAY too grindy for my taste. thats ... uhm, 40 weeks untill i will be able to purchase the cheapest building? same goes for the stuff support but thats a little bit faster... that is, if you want to gain the support points you need to choose the normal answers during the events, because if you dont, you will loose points, but gain a deviance points. (which doesnt matter because they practically resets every week (give it a or take some 0.1 points.).
I dont know man... maybe if you lower the grind atleast about... 50-70% it would be playable for me... or atleast provide some cheats for money/rep points...
I will not rate the game for now. I love the idea but really dislikes the amount of grind.
It has to do with policies and events, like in the original HHS; not HHS+, with it's 'open' world exploration. Policies are kinda static changes that happen every month or so, while events raises/lowers your stats every day-ish. And some stats are locked till you reach certain milestones -- Like something is locked at 25, until you lower something to 75, etc.

Personally, I like this better, because it's less micro-managey

Last edited:

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Moral is dropping with no reason, no 1 tier buildings for steady growth, almost zero income, 5 repeating events. Ashford academy from ashford was much easier to start and less grindy.

Reactions: botc76 and Ashford

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a save we could use to unlock "ng+" to play as a female from the start?

Probably won't be playing otherwise.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes