thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks, if I do something like that, I might do a separate version... but for now I have no plans.
Would be great if you would making "taboo" patches and upload them on Lewpatcher in the future, you could add in beastiallity, shotas, incest between Ashley and her father or even with her brother/mother if you planning to add some more to spice things up, BDSM,... For now just take your time, your game was very great specially in this update so we can wait until you decide to do it

Reactions: vaaf

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Nice changes, hopefully next update you can fix the CG room, it's missing quite a bit of scenes.

Maybe give her a few different facial expressions based on her corruption and change up her virginity loss dialogue.. gets a little repetitive.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Nice changes, hopefully next update you can fix the CG room, it's missing quite a bit of scenes.

Maybe give her a few different facial expressions based on her corruption and change up her virginity loss dialogue.. gets a little repetitive.

Also
Thanks for the feedback!

Over time I will be adding more Scenes to the gallery.

I will see what I can do to improve the dialogues and over time I will be adding some extra facial expressions.

Reactions: CaiNanE

fnfaof

Jun 26, 2020
firstimpletion art it's ok for me. but before played i love your animation so smooth so good.
keep that work. if you have plane to drop this game on stream i'll buy it.
i love to enjoy a storyline of adventure game see you.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Just hit the YioruYioru npc on the world map. Great game. I love how it isn't like those other corruption game. Pretty light hearted, she pouts when touched. I am eager for more. Hopefully, there will be more dudes to f*ck (No homo). I also like how there is a shrine/statue to clear up corruption.

Reactions: YioruYioru

jeen1917

Aug 17, 2020
Above all, thanks a lot for the nice game, dying to see more locations in future.
How to make her to fight, which keys to press?? Currently, only the doggy fights all the monsters, and the princess only watches.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Above all, thanks a lot for the nice game, dying to see more locations in future.
How to make her to fight, which keys to press?? Currently, only the doggy fights all the monsters, and the princess only watches.
You need to buy a sword at the blacksmith and equip it.

Reactions: jeen1917
Sep 24, 2017
Man, I'd love if ya went back and added more stuff to the pirates. Feels like a missed opportunity to have more scenes of Ashley interacting with them and the captain. These big bad pirates have taken over this entire town and all that comes from it is one of them touching your boobs a little bit.

Reactions: Fibbers

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Man, I'd love if ya went back and added more stuff to the pirates. Feels like a missed opportunity to have more scenes of Ashley interacting with them and the captain. These big bad pirates have taken over this entire town and all that comes from it is one of them touching your boobs a little bit.
Thanks for the feedback.

Maybe I'll add more stuff...

Reactions: CaiNanE and Fibbers

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
how do i start the alex scene?
When you get the boat ... there's an event in his room.

After the first event in his room, you will find him again in the tent in the forest.

And then he goes back to his room, where more events are going to happen.

(After Ashley does a handjob on him, some events will start to be unlocked in the gallery.)

wobbelhobbel

Dec 3, 2018
Well done! Keep up the good work.

I also like the realistic and slower build up of corruption. She doesn't just say yes to everything. I also don't mind the RPGM related stuff, especially since the fights are actually somewhat challenging. Feels like a real game to me (unlike those "hold-ctrl till the next option"-Ren'Py games).

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
All I can do is pass my turn and get beaten and raped by slimes. Not sure how to attack. Somehow it worked against the 'soldier'. Also the dialog box keeps disappearing and I can't see what the characters are saying.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
All I can do is pass my turn and get beaten and raped by slimes. Not sure how to attack. Somehow it worked against the 'soldier'. Also the dialog box keeps disappearing and I can't see what the characters are saying.
You need to buy and equip a sword.
To activate and deactivate the dialogs is the "Q" key.

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Really Enjoyed your game, I love the groping inspiration from ScaleGarden/Curse of Pleasure. Alot of great content in your game already. Really like the Story, situations, and scenes. Im looking forward to the progress and development on your great game. (y)

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes