thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Will you upload the new public version on the OP thread? I saw you release it on Patreon but the thread still not got update yet
Beside that, can't wait to download and check out the new content in this new update

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What's new in this update?
Please update the changelog, Thanks!
Changelog of this update, it was quite a lot:

Patch Notes - News
  • New Grope Events (Pinching Nipples and One Boob Grope)(WIP)
  • Sometimes Ashley reacts (showing her thoughts...) when some grope scene happens(random)(WIP) - sometimes it may not happen.
  • CowGirl and Missionary Scene Altered.
  • New NPC in EmperCity Port.
  • Option to disable Survival Mode added on Menu.
  • The chance of night visits changed to 33%.
Bug Fixes
  • Guto Black Screen Event Bug Fixed
  • Night Visit in the morning Bug Fixed.
  • Loop animation with Marcos in Emper City Port Bug Fixed.
  • Sex counter error fixed.
  • Mojin Buu Dialog Fixed.
  • Vinny Satisfaction Checker Fixed.
v0.3.05
  • Critical Bug Fixes.
v0.3.04
New random events called Night Visits.

When sleeping in an INN you have a 25% chance of receiving a visit.

• INN Granpine - Claude, (Alex or Old Man(must have had sex at least once with one of them to get a visit from them.))
  • INN Carrot Island - Daniel or Thorus.
  • INN Emper City - Avdol or Joshua.
  • INN Heart Island - Vicent.
It is now possible to buy gallery scenes with gold.

In the future, I plan to add more visitors.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is the ntr content compensate the bad art? NTR Adventurer Alisa had the same bad art, but the ntr content was really good. Is the content worth to play or is it written boring as hell?
Comparing AtP with NTR AA just shows how little you know about art and graphics and even less about gameplay. AtP is a true adventure. It is an actual game with lots of h-content where as NTR AA is just a piss poor effort and cringe fest.

AtP can have NTR elements if you like, (you always have a choice) where as NTR AA is just made/built around NTR as it's base.

AtP is just so much better that I find it hard to compare the both.

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
Someone gave the game 1 star. apparently people are jaded and want graphics like in the top games on the site, probably the author is offended and unpleasant to read the ratings of the game 1-2 stars, so much work, I decided to do everything with my own hands, but people do not appreciate it. The art is good, made with love and the soul is invested in it, you just need a big world and a bunch of events and an RPG system, complicate the battle and it will be great(im use google translator)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Someone gave the game 1 star. apparently people are jaded and want graphics like in the top games on the site, probably the author is offended and unpleasant to read the ratings of the game 1-2 stars, so much work, I decided to do everything with my own hands, but people do not appreciate it. The art is good, made with love and the soul is invested in it, you just need a big world and a bunch of events and an RPG system, complicate the battle and it will be great(im use google translator)
It's something I have to deal with, I don't think they are obligated to like the game, each one has a different opinion, but giving one star, takes away all the work that I have with the other things that I add to the game.:eek::ROFLMAO:

But I intend to improve the art of the game with the course of updates since it is one of the first impressions that the game passes, Soon I will start to do some studies (after the release of version 0.3.5), to make a decent art takes a long time of the study, I have to study anatomy and etc, and it is difficult for me to find time to do this, but one day I get in a decent level.:giggle:(y)

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
is it me or the new cowgirl animation looks the same to me?(1st time having sex with edward) or is it only apply to the new content?

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's something I have to deal with, I don't think they are obligated to like the game, each one has a different opinion, but giving one star, takes away all the work that I have with the other things that I add to the game.:eek::ROFLMAO:

But I intend to improve the art of the game with the course of updates since it is one of the first impressions that the game passes, Soon I will start to do some studies (after the release of version 0.3.5), to make a decent art takes a long time of the study, I have to study anatomy and etc, and it is difficult for me to find time to do this, but one day I get in a decent level.:giggle:(y)
Not all people are skillful artist, but the art style in your game was not that bad and fit with the game setting and environment. I saw lot of games with worst arts than that yet got a very positive reviews, some are very great indeed but some actually are very mediocre with the story and gameplay that aren't even 20% as good as Ashley the pirate
Sure that it was a bit repeatable but I believe each updates you will improve and add more different sex posture and expand the story to make it more awesome, for now I'm happy with what's in the game so far

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone have a save with her lewdity high, the option in the gallery doesn’t seem to work

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Anyone have a save with her lewdity high, the option in the gallery doesn’t seem to work
You can buy a potion that increases desire by 100 points for 100 gold in the morning in the item store from Henrique the blond guy.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Just curious if pregnancy might be added in the future or no? Liking the game.
I intend to add it in the future, it will be one of the last things I will add to the game.:giggle:

First I need to get to an acceptable level of art because I would have to make Ashley with a different body and that would give me a lot of work, so I will only seriously think about adding this system when the art of the game becomes good. ;) (y)

I have a lot of people asking me to add this, plus I need to confirm if this will cause me any problems with rules in Patreon. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes