Seeking [ASK]Game with something like farming managemen and there's are breeding with farmer

awud

Dec 8, 2019
Game with managemen farm and breeding with milking and fucking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

REBAL97

May 28, 2018
Breeders Of The Nephelym, you can chose your gender and there are lots of different monsters you can breed with. It get regular updates too.

Reactions: awud

awud

Dec 8, 2019
Breeders Of The Nephelym, you can chose your gender and there are lots of different monsters you can breed with. It get regular updates too.
OK, I've played it, this game is pretty good, it's just that the concept of breeding is separate and not at the same time doing breeding or fuck when milking.

awud

Dec 8, 2019
OK, I've played it, this game is pretty good, it's just that the concept of breeding is separate and not at the same time doing breeding or fuck when milking.
maybe the intention is the animation

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I am planning to make a game just like this. Hopefully in 3D.

Support would be necessary and appreciated, though. I am still in the thinking/planning phase.

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
the only games that i played are breeding season that is abandoned and breeding farm that is in an early version and still lacks of content.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
I am planning to make a game just like this. Hopefully in 3D.

Support would be necessary and appreciated, though. I am still in the thinking/planning phase.
if u want get idea of a game you should go watch movie mars attacks, and then play that training space station game on here that has you play a robot abducting people.

now if you mixed two ideas where you have could build a base operation and then go out in a spaceship go to earth pick up people male and female breed them and mix there dna with animal dna splice them so forth then sell them at a slave market maybe maybe sell them to your own people back on your own planet.

now that could be interesting game.

but if you want more simple idea

go play game hell architect. then think same concept but include sex torture and demon breeding and rape and gang rape animal sex and breeding what ever there is to do in hell i suppose and so forth with normal torture stuff included.

there two game ideas no ones thought of yet or done.

and the one hell architect could be done in 2d does not have to be 3d