Asking for Opinions About a Game that I Want to Make

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm reposting because my first thread had a link and I don't have permissions to post links. I'm thinking about make a H-game RPG with a woman in your 29 years that is basically a Karen, and she's going to irritate a witch that will punish her with a lust mark. The art of the game will be based on Kurokawa Sahara artstyle (Go search for it, because I wanted to link some artworks of him, and that's why my first thread have been deleted). I've made a drawing of how this woman could be: Vanessa First Design Small.jpg
About the mark, it's the heart in her belly button, and she will be affected by a strong sexual desire and will have a strong pheromone that's going to make men likely to attack her and the mark will have some levels. How much more the mark evolves, more depravated she is going to be, attracting men, monsters and even demons in the highest levels of the mark. Initially I think of make this game on RPG Maker (RPG VX Ace probably), but I am considering Ren'py as well. I will design the levels of the mark and post here but first of all I want to know what do you think about this idea, so please share your opinions here for me! =D

Reactions: hakarlman

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Art style is good, I like her facial design. Maybe the shadows on the body can use a little work, it's kinda distracting to look at. The design of the girl's body can definitely be more attractive. Right now she has a long and wide torso, with long arms and big hands and short legs. It makes her silhouette look like a feminine gorilla, which in my opinion, is not very attractive.

I looked up this artist of yours and there are no results. Wrong name maybe?

Reactions: Skollrage

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
Art style is good, I like her facial design. Maybe the shadows on the body can use a little work, it's kinda distracting to look at. The design of the girl's body can definitely be more attractive. Right now she has a long and wide torso, with long arms and big hands and short legs. It makes her silhouette look like a feminine gorilla, which in my opinion, is not very attractive.

I looked up this artist of yours and there are no results. Wrong name maybe?
Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to do it again with some body reference, and if you type in google "Kurokawa Sahara artist", at least for me, appears in the first link the page in E-Hentai Galleries of the artist.

Last edited:

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
I've finished the correction of her body and here is the result. Vanessa First Design Small.jpg
I'm going to work on the mark levels, and I have a question. What do you think is the best for it, Wolf RPG Maker or RPG Maker VX Ace?

Reactions: Mimir's Lab

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
I've done the design of the mark, so here is it: Marca da Luxuria AKA Logo.jpg
So these 12 drawings around the heart represents the levels of the mark, forming 13 levels. Each level will increase her depravity and the for the final level she will be a complete sex object for men, monsters and demons. In the heart I'm going to do a leveling meter, so when this meter reach the maximum point, she will get a drawing around her heart in the belly button. This meter will be increased by lewd interactions with any man and monster, excepting the demons because I thought to put the demon's interactions after the final level, which means that this will be the endgame content.

I've put on my drawing to see how would it be on her body:
Exemplo Marca.JPG
I'm thinking if I should do the game in RPG Maker VX Ace or Wolf RPG Editor, but the unique problem is that I don't know how to use Wolf RPG Editor, neither I know whether exist titlesets for modern cities in this engine, and that's why I'm asking for advices about this. I have other charaters to design, as the witch, her husband, and even a daughter that I was thinking to put in the game, and of course she is going to be 18, but the body type will be like 15-16 girl, and of course there will be some scenes with her.

Last edited: