Asking For Recommendations!

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Hey Guys!

It is my first time starting a thread on F95 and I decided to add it to General due to the way the Games section is set out but my request I think could benefit for other people also in case they are looking for something similar so that another thread would not need to be repeated.

Looking at a recent game, I am noticing the lack of Male Protagonists there are as of late in many adult video games and I was wondering if anyone around here would be able or willing to share some good recommendations in regards to the options I will list below which are only a few.

I am really just looking for some adult games that have a male as a protagonist in which all of the game contents are uncensored, whether it be made in Flash, RPG Maker or other platforms I am not too fussed and what language it is does not concern as I can figure it out eventually.

I prefer asking here instead of browsing endlessly because people here know a lot more variety and you guys are very helpful when it comes to requests and if the suggestion you want to share is against a rule on the forums, i'd rather not break any so DM me instead if you like.

I'd rather them not be 2D/3D Visual Novels unless they contain controls instead of a mass of basic text choices and pictures and I'm also a sucker for anything Final Fantasy related so please feel free to mention those.

Many thanks guys, hope to hear your suggestions soon! :giggle:

Preferred types of a game: (Uncensored, Male Protagonist, Exploration, Simulation, Dot, Sidescroller, Adventure)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...hope to hear your suggestions soon! :giggle:
Two very good 3dcg to try are (a little short right now but update coming soon), and . Like monak my favorite games are in my signature too, all male protagonists (Add in too).

Reactions: Domiek and monak