Seeking Asking politely for some recommendations for my own personal taste

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Hi everybody (Sorry for my English, it's not my mothertongue)

I've read many threads here about recommendations but in the end everybody threw in his own favourite games (of his own taste) and I was left with a list of HUNDREDS of games. So I just try now to ask for recommendations for my own personal taste. I know that some people here have played almost every game available so maybe they're able and willing to help:

I'm looking for 3D (!) Western-style (no Japanese Hentai) games with "enough" sex scenes in them. After 300 clicks and 30 minutes of reading without any sex scenes I lose interest and I will use "Skip All Messages". A good story is always VERY welcome but sex scenes are actually more important. For a story with "not enough" sex scenes I can read a book or watch a movie, and for a game with only sex scenes I'd rather turn to XXX-websites. So it must be balanced.

I usually prefer animated scenes but if they only contain 3-5 repetitive images, then never mind. It's better to have many single images from different angles (incl. close-ups) than so-called "animated" scenes.

I'm not looking for anything specific like incest, harem route, et cetera. As long as my taste (see below) is met, I don't care.

Completed games are preferred because of too many abandoned projects. But recommendations for games in progress/in the making are also welcome if they meet the criteria.

About good stories and more importantly the PROGRESS of stories: I just made a completely unexpected experience with "I Love Daddy": That game goes STRAIGHT to sex within a few clicks right at the beginning. Naturally, I thought that must be a simple shallow sex-game without any background or story. But after I found out that EVERY decision I make has totally different consequences and results in about 10 (!) really different endings with absolutely amazing and twisted stories, I was baffled and speechless. I didn't even care that there were almost no sex scenes anymore at the different endings because I had enough sex until then (he he). And I was completely hooked already by the particular stories. Until that experience, I was used to veeeery slooooow build-ups and character creations with repetitive story-lines all the time (and even "recaps" at the end of the day, boring as hell) and without any sex at the beginning. But "I Love Daddy" proves that the opposite also works, if not even better. Maybe because I'm not into "edging" over many hours, but everybody's different.

Don't get me wrong: I also love very much stories like "Melody" or "DmD" but it just takes waaaay too long until something happens with the person we like. That might be okay when the game is already completed when it's released, but not when you have to wait a month or two for the next update and then nothing happens again.

To cut a long story short (too late, he he), here's my PERSONAL taste:

- What I DO like: very cute girls, natural, petite (either caucasian or asian)

- What I DON'T like: MILFs, huge/silicone tits, Kardashian-style butts, tattoes & piercings

For a better understanding, my favourite girls are:
- Melody (face only) and Sophia from "Melody"
- D (face only), Elena, Ruby and Jennifer from "DmD"
- Cousin and Kristina from "Sunshine Love"
- Sara from "Milfy City" (before ICSTOR will change her appearance in the next update)

Melody is the most beautiful character ever created, but unfortunately with silicone-tits (nipples near the collar bones) and a Kardashian-butt. I know these are MrDots personal likings and that he refuses to change the characters appearances but that's his right as the creator, of course.

I hope that my infos are helpful enough to make recommendations for games I might like. And I know that there are a lot of people out there who have a similar taste to mine and would also appreciate them very much.

Thanks a lot in advance!

PS: Here's the list of the games I already have and therefore can be excluded from any recommendations:
- AI Shoujo
- Babysitter
- Big Brother
- Dating my Daughter
- Honey Select 2
- I Love Daddy
- Man of the House
- Melody
- Midnight Paradise
- Milfy City
- Parental Love
- PlayClub/PlayHome
- Sisterly Lust
- Sunshine Love

• Haha
Reactions: xlRexpect

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Try this, the gallery is free for now. You can check for yourself
The game is releasing on November 1 2020

Seriously? You just write the same "recommendation" in every thread without even checking what people are looking for. Very bad spam-filter here...

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Sooo... 1 month and no recommendations. Does that mean there are no other games out there for my taste except the ones I already have? Or is my taste too special? Or was it just tl;dr?

Anyway, and maybe off-topic: Is it possible to support the devs of the games I like with a single (anonymous) payment of a few bucks? I know most of the people here just want to play for free and there's nothing wrong with that. But why is there no option to donate a few bucks without monthly payments to Patreon or Subscribestar? I'm sure a lot of people would do that once a good game is completed and not abandoned...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sooo... 1 month and no recommendations. Does that mean there are no other games out there for my taste except the ones I already have? Or is my taste too special? Or was it just tl;dr?
Your tastes are pretty vanilla, lots of games around here that might fit. But you also posted a wall of text about how it needed to be just right; not too hot, and not too cold, and not too hard and not too soft. A lot of those were personal preferences; it's hard for me to know what you consider enough or too little story. You'd be better off saying here are some games I enjoyed, recommend me something based on that.

Anyway, and maybe off-topic: Is it possible to support the devs of the games I like with a single (anonymous) payment of a few bucks? I know most of the people here just want to play for free and there's nothing wrong with that. But why is there no option to donate a few bucks without monthly payments to Patreon or Subscribestar? I'm sure a lot of people would do that once a good game is completed and not abandoned...
Lots of options; in some cases you can use Buy me a Coffee, or you could become a 1 month patreon; others (like my game) is on Steam, so now that it's done I'm submitting it there and you could purchase it from there.

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020

Try "Goons raid her" by TheArchitect

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Your tastes are pretty vanilla, lots of games around here that might fit. But you also posted a wall of text about how it needed to be just right; not too hot, and not too cold, and not too hard and not too soft. A lot of those were personal preferences; it's hard for me to know what you consider enough or too little story. You'd be better off saying here are some games I enjoyed, recommend me something based on that.

Lots of options; in some cases you can use Buy me a Coffee, or you could become a 1 month patreon; others (like my game) is on Steam, so now that it's done I'm submitting it there and you could purchase it from there.
Thanks for the reply and the infos. I thought it's obvious that the "games I already have" are also the games I enjoyed. Of course, I've played/tested lots of other games but I didn't keep them. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm usually not into elves (when it comes to sex) but that girl on the throne is so cute I might give "Love of Magic" a try. Thanks!

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Very interesting. Reminds me of the days (90's) when I was looking for nude patches for the original Tomb Raider games, hahaha. I'll defenitely give it a try, thanks!
You are welcome, I hope you do give a feedback afer finishing it, even when you don't like it. For me TheArtchitect is the best overall adult game maker on f95. GRH is an actual game without being grindy, with decent animations and creative story/dialogues.

padder

May 5, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/double-homework-ep-18-palmer.28238/

Was just looking at this game, they look cute. Normally i'd rap off a long list of game recommendations, but instead i'll advice you to click 'latest updates', then put the settings to 'most likes' in the right side of the screen. The first 3 (If not more) pages should all be worth looking into, check out the pictures and reviews of each game. Some of them are a gold mine.

Reactions: HavoBerg

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
You are welcome, I hope you do give a feedback afer finishing it, even when you don't like it. For me TheArtchitect is the best overall adult game maker on f95. GRH is an actual game without being grindy, with decent animations and creative story/dialogues.
I played it through a few times and managed to get all the trophies except two. But just for these two I didn't want to start all over again (again) because the text-skipping is very slow and animations can't be skipped, so it takes about 2 hours for each re-run. And as you may know, the most important decision for these paths is right at the beginning.

The game is absolutely great. I love adventure games anyway (even if they're as easy as this one). But the combination of it all stands out from most other games here. Beautiful and detailed animations, very nice close-ups (winking assholes, he he), good story-lines, interactive play (shootings) and many different paths with different renders.

I personally didn't like Lara's face and some creepy face and body expressions (especially the maid, but also Lara at times). But given the fact that he completed this game in just over a year (as far as I know) there's a LOT of potential.

What I don't get in all the games here are the spelling and grammar mistakes. Why can't the devs give the text lines to 4-5 people for proofreading? I'm not a native English speaker but I can spot at least 95% of all the mistakes. And I'm quite sure that some people here (incl. me) would be willing to freely volunteer if the game is worth it or the dev is well known already.

PS: Should I post this "review" also in the GRH thread? Is double-posting allowed in this case?

Reactions: akhulu

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/double-homework-ep-18-palmer.28238/

Was just looking at this game, they look cute. Normally i'd rap off a long list of game recommendations, but instead i'll advice you to click 'latest updates', then put the settings to 'most likes' in the right side of the screen. The first 3 (If not more) pages should all be worth looking into, check out the pictures and reviews of each game. Some of them are a gold mine.
"Double Homework" was recommended already by Vic131, but thanks anyway. Regarding the searches: I've tried so many different combinations and I've read hundreds of pages before I started this thread (which I usually never do because I want to find everything by myself). But the tastes are so different (or mine too narrow) that "most likes" didn't help me at all. But I'm really grateful that I'm getting so much recommendations here now which are 90% to my taste.

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
If you don't mind RPGM id recommend My New Life (Revamp)
2D. Huge tits. Black girl. A Hijab??? Sorry, not for me, but thanks for the reply.

And now I'm very confused: WTF is wrong with their dicks??? If I had a swelling like that in the middle of my dick I would consult a doctor immediately... :LOL: