[R>Artist 3D] ASLPro3D is Looking for a 3D Artist

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Project:
‘Bed Chambers’ will be a multi-protagonist, familial corruption game. Players will get a chance to play as both the husband and wife of the game and make choices that can impact their relationship with one another and have multiple endings… but only ONE ‘True Ending’.

We already have the entire plot and story of the game planned out, all of the characters involved and many of the locations that the story will take place in and at. We already have the programming and interface done, as well as, all of the bells and whistles from our previous games to make this a really nice Ren’Py game.

Developer:
ASLPro3D, creator of the games “Wicked Choices: Book One” (https://f95zone.to/threads/5925/) and “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” (https://f95zone.to/threads/29811/), as well as the upcoming “Wicked Choices” Fallout 4 mod: “Pearl of the Commonwealth”.
Patreon Page:
Discord:
LinkedIn:

Looking for:
Daz 3D Graphic Artist

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Work commitment:
This will start as a short-term commitment with the possibility of becoming a long-term commitment, based upon dependability and ease in which we are able to work as a team.

Producing 150-200 high quality renders a month.

Preferred method of contact:
Either Private Message here on F95 or through our discord.

Job Description:
We are looking for a dependable and experienced 3D Graphic Artist that can allow me to just focus on writing, so that we can continue to produce in-depth games and storytelling to our patrons and fans!

It is our hope that we will find someone who can demonstrate their skills, abilities and dependability, as well as make sure that all of us are able to work solidly as a team, through a small project game.

If those criteria are met, then we will return to our previous titles of “Wicked Choices”, update and finish off that series together, that already has an established following and support.

Artist must have access to a large library of content to use and be able to create unique characters through morphing techniques.

Additional comments:
Looking forward to the possibility of working and building a great future together.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
for 20 working days its 10 scenes daily - arranging, posing, lighting and then rendering. LOL
Yes, I am aware, I was doing upwards of 300 images a month, while also writing and doing the Twine files.

If you have the characters set up and saved in the outfits, the locations ready and a decent pose library, it shouldn't be a problem to do 10 images a day.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What RTX for IRAY?
Worse, I was doing it in Poser, which is much slower than Daz Studio in rendering times.

In truth, it will likely be more along the lines of 80-100 images a month... plus there are other ways to make it easier, by doing sprites.

But it is better to look for someone that is willing a higher estimate to produce than find someone for a lower number and have them be surprised if the story calls for a little more renders.

Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
Don't get me wrong. I just can make 300 "high quality renders a month" and try to found my disability. The proper posing is my pain :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Don't get me wrong. I just can make 300 "high quality renders a month" and try to found my disability. The proper posing is my pain :)
Posing, correctly, is a pain in the butt... that is why, when I create a decent pose or alter a pose, I save it to the library... never know when I will need it again, or it gives me a good starting point for the next pose that I need to do later.

Just looking at my Poser Pose Library, I have 19.8gb of data in that library in 11,240 folders and with 507,058 files that covers poses for Posette & Poser Dork to Victoria and Michael 4 (I never worked with Genesis figures, so have no content for them) in just poses.

Physically, with my health, I just could no longer afford the time to spend doing plot points, writing, setting figures, setting locations, doing the lighting, importing figures into the scene, posing them, rendering them, importing everything into twine files for the programmer... so need to get an artist that has more current figures (Genesis figures with better looking genitals) and willing to produce a great product and game.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just for the record and anyone else reading this and might be tempted or interested in working together.

One idea I have is to do is reusable "IMAGE SPRITES" for the majority of the game and just do "IMAGE SCENE STILLS" for the erotic sections of the game, which would allow for more time spent in producing a solid erotic scene or multiple scenes.

But this will take a bit of time on the artist's end to do all of the "IMAGE SPRITES" ahead of time... and then we layer those sprites over static backgrounds....

So, it would be like this for dialogue and discussion scenes...

normal_03_0001.png normal_02_0001.png Geiravor Room_fin.png Geiravor Room_sam.png

This was the path that we were going to take with our main series, before the need for more back surgery arouse with me.

Reactions: Elefy

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It looks as though we have our artist, I thank everyone who contacted us or showed an interest!!