[S>Composer] Paid Aspiring Music Producer looking for projects (I will write a free song for the first 3 devs to contact me)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

iamzeryth

Mar 14, 2022
Skills:
I'm trying my hands at several styles right now, but I would say that my skills shine best in the JRPG style of music, I'm very much inspired by the Persona and Trails franchise.

Preferred method of contact:
You can DM me right here on F95. If need be we can move to Discord for further real-time discussions.

Employment Type & Rates:
As I'm still beginning, my rates for now are $50 per minute of music with 2 free minor revisions and 1 major revision (my rates won't always stay this amount, I'll gradually be increasing them throughout the months/years, so book a spot asap).

Availability:
I'm currently freelancing, so I'll be taking commissions. But I wouldn't say no to part-time work, depending on the conditions and requirements. I'll take on a maximum of 3 clients at the same time.
COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. You can still DM me to reserve a spot for when I'll be done with my current client(s) c:

Work Samples:
I currently have two songs in my portfolio:

A horror style track that I made for a friend

A modern JRPG style track that I wrote for a dev on this website, Daruko01

Additional comments:
If we do have the chance to work together, I would of course like to be credited. The songs I will make for you will be uploaded to my Youtube for my portfolio, and on my Spotify as well. I will of course link your Patreon/Subscribestar/Itch.io/etc in the description of my Youtube channel. I would also request the permission to recreate one of your characters as a "lofi" girl like I did for Taste Of Life and use it in the Youtube video and as cover for the song.

Last edited:

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I'd agree both tracks are great. I may have to employ you for songs in my game! :D Maybe message me your discord info!

• Red Heart
Reactions: iamzeryth

iamzeryth

Mar 14, 2022
I'd agree both tracks are great. I may have to employ you for songs in my game! :D Maybe message me your discord info!
And that's the second spot for a free track claimed by you good sir, sending you my discord info in DMs c:

• Red Heart
Reactions: nickfarie

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ayyyyy glad to see you posting there, I'm really thankful for the song you made for me, I'll definitely request your services again once my patreon grows. For now I'll leave a nice review for you. Best of luck on that music grind!

iamzeryth

Mar 14, 2022
Ayyyyy glad to see you posting there, I'm really thankful for the song you made for me, I'll definitely request your services again once my patreon grows. For now I'll leave a nice review for you. Best of luck on that music grind!
It was a pleasure working on a track for your game, I'm really looking forward to see how your project unfolds!

Ayyy thanks my dude!

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
I gave iamzeryth some broad parameters for a specific kind of song I was looking for and they came back with a track that absolutely nailed the concept and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: iamzeryth
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes