Ren'Py - Completed - Ass Effect [v1.0] [Kamos]

1. 3.00 star(s)

John Malcom

It's a very unfinished game, no ending, only 8 main 18+ scenes, the creator of this "Kamos" has other game that I recommend you stick with,"Sarada training" I believe was either their recent project or previous project, that game is more worked on, and until this possibly gets worked, this game is not amazing, I'll give my review later in a paragraph, kamos currently still has this game in mind but won't be working on it as they put a poll and one of the other games got voted and they went to work on that, so it might be possible they work on this, but unlikely

My review; an interesting Story idea but not done in amazing quality, short, less than an hour if you constantly progress and also nothing is skippable so far but there is no rewind button, currently around 2.5ish/5 potential probably 4/5 if worked on

Story explanation; (Unnecessary to read as the game is very early in development, and story has barely gone beyond prologue, if not still in it) You are a spaceship captain and part of the human race who went through a virus that Currently infects humans and makes reproduction nearly impossible, the human intergalactic race has become 1/100 of original number after generations, the spaceship hopes to find a cure and has help of Asari (blue race) to find cure, the 3 one's helping you are (kinda vice-captain) Lara (red eye), (scientist)Starla (green eye), (board member, also technically rich girl) Azzura (blue eye), and a Quarian (scientist kinda, but not directly a part of your crew scientist group, they tell you how operational the shop is ) named Taila (Purple mask), you try to find help and explore unexplored parts of planets for resources and find volunteers. You can get the help of different groups, the only group currently in the game you can talk to are Hades(click join or not join), they cruelly work to find a cure for the human race, you can ally with them or wait to find a better nicer group (this is about where the current story ends), some minor notes, Taila, and the Quarian race wear masks because of their easy to damage organs, so they cover their faces with filtering masks and recently their civilization has managed to advance immunity projects and can show skin, story currently ends with a favorable impression with them if you refuse joining Hades, storywise the Quarians could help you find a cure for the virus.

Don't recommend you currently play this game, try other of author's works (Kamos made "Sarada Training"). Game has cheat menu, click the star(or+) looking part of what seems to be a rocket, click it repeatedly in the mainscreen, its the one above "main deck" and right of "living area" button. THIS Game is very unfinished
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Claire82

repetative and boring game may be of simpleness but no hints as to what to really do next and the explore map is annoying as heck and you have to constantly click NO on explore just to explore another system and dumped off a lot of "volinteers" with nothing to show for it except a bad reputation and the arena battles are dull and overall I myself did not enjoy this game but not to say other people wont but this is my view of this game. If it were to improve and get better id happily change my rating but not untill.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

slowman

Really bad if you had an image of your head of a mass effect themed dating game in renpy you would be completely wrong the "gameplay" consists of clicking for hours to gain money and experience to increase stats wondering if you are any closer to getting scenes and there are only 2 scenes for each girl and they are pretty basic.

Just use the cheat menu shown in the thread it lets you max out the girls and see the scenes as fast as possible without wasting time .