Unity - Completed - ASS SIMULATOR [v1] [After-World-Studios-Inc]

1. 2.00 star(s)

zottel

a good start, but so much hope, and not well done, sorry.

_ the lightning is terrible, you can't barely see anything
    _ the point of view or zoom is not adjustable, you are too close and can't even see the feet or anything else
    _ the "marks" are only applied after x hits and don't differ from tool, each tool should have it's own "signiture"
    _ the control of the swing is not really controllable
    _ you can't choose where to hit
    _ the hit's doesn't matter, there is only a texture pasted over after x hits
    _ in a "simulator" i "expect" real markings and control where to make them
    _ textures are really low res
    _ are there physics?
    _ only one level out of 10 are available (it's marked as a completed v1 game)
    _ there are a lot of girls in there, thats a plus, but you can't really see them and as far as i got, they have no difference in "simulation"

maybe there is hope, but for now, so sorry it missed everything for a good "game".
  2. 1.00 star(s)

gdrocker

Well, the title is accurate, at least: it's a simulator that plays like ass.

When the game starts, you can barely see anything with the lights off; toggle the lights on, and the girls' skin glows like you're staring at the sun. The controls are terrible as well, with swings often whiffing because there's no sense of depth when looking at the girls at any angle. And when you do manage to whip the girls an excessive number of times, an awful-looking blur filter goes over the entire game that really slows down the gameplay and makes it hard to discern anything going on; imagine trying to aim at a target while you're drunk, and everything is fuzzy and you're seeing in triplicate—that's what this game gets to after a few minutes.

Spare your hard drive from having to contain this. It's a hard p-ass.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Glad

This type of game has only one job to do and it has to do it well.
    Doesn't look good. Either too dark or ugly with lights on.
    Controls like a sack of bricks.
    Bizarre choice of "weapons".
    A failure overall. "Completed" my ass.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Daba

Ass simulator is spanking simulator game.
    You have sever girls to choose from, but there is only minor texture difference.
    There is also several spanking tools, most of them unusual, not really classical BDSM stuff.
    You can only move camera left & right from behind and you can not even chose where to spank.
    Graphics is OK, but there is really not much to in game. All in all, I think it will get boring quite fast even to passionate spankers, but as this is v1, it might get interesting in future.

TIP - Press light bulb icon in top left corner first to get some light ingame.