Asset Identification

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hello.
Can someone please help me identify the assets used in these renders, or a way to do it with similar assets, they were from an adult story, but I cant remember the name, I found a dress that is very similar, infact I believe it is the right one, just not sure if the sleeves are detachable (Galaxy for G2 Female shown at the top), but the Neon effect is just beyond me if that is the right one.
As you can see from the images, the dress does appear to be Galaxy, but if it is then how would you get the neon effect, there is no texture for the dress that comes close.

Thank You.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
It seems more he altered the texture of the first dress. I think your best bet is to Google Daz neon, and maybe find a tutorial on how to create neon light in Daz.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The ridges of the dress are probably separate from the rest of the dress in the surfaces tab in DAZ. By selecting them you can easily set it to be emissive, in fact you could make the whole dress emit light that way (which would probably look terrible, of course). about the settings.

You can play around with the emission color and strength, but there are also pre-baked shaders available in the DAZ store (like this or ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Haast