Assets of Mia from View of Family

catobeplas

Aug 15, 2017
Hi, partners.
I´m looking for the Mia character assets from View of Family. I know that the main character is Teen Josie 7 and the Georgia´s hair form Genesis 3 female, i´m pretty sure, but a i can´t find the others assets, like the used skin, shaders, etc. I have like 1 week looking for that issue, i want more similar images from Mia, because Marvel is very very slow creating the game.
Sorry for my English and thank you!!!​

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
I think Mia skin texture is this one (not completely sure).
Estella For Genesis 3 and 8 Female

catobeplas

Aug 15, 2017
Hi, Firefink!
I was give Up looking for Mía,s assets, but recently i,m still searching. My last found asset was Mía,s Skin, i,m pretty sure that is the same skin of her sister, Nicole. Now i,m going to be crazy to found the used shader. The skin aspect in game is similar on all models, maybe a shader, but i dont know what is. I,ll be waiting our help. Thank you

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm digging into this atm.

R.E. Mia:
Estella is NOT the skin texture, but she's pretty cute. Just spent a few hours going through all of the G3F skin textures in my library, no joy. Am digging through Renderosity now...

I did find a couple of other candidates though:

Elsa maybe:

Nicole maybe:

She's sporting Side Tail Hair for Genesis 3 btw.

Both will need a bit of additional tweaking probably.

catobeplas

Aug 15, 2017
My most recents discovers:

The character used is Teen Josie 7 (SURE)
The skin asset used is Laurana ( ). Is the character used to his sister. This info is confirmed.
Now, i can´t to find shaders and lights, his skin is very pale and i don´t know what was the shader used for this. Someone can to say me? Thanks!!!

Reactions: MHappy

catobeplas

Aug 15, 2017
I still without discover the correct skin tone. I don´t know how the dev make his skin. In some scenes, her mother has the same skin tone like Mia, but i don´t know if it is a shader, a skin tone made in post edition (Photoshop) or some thing like it. This is my recent job with Mia.