Identify Assistance in finding a game please.

Voidus

Feb 8, 2018
I have been trying to find a game I played maybe a month or 2 ago and I have searched multiple places I believe I may of played it. Sadly I have not found it and its slowly driving me insane. I will try and give as much details as I can but its a bit blurry.

Its and RPG Maker game where the mc wakes up naked and heads to the nearest town. There they are stopped by a red headed guard and asked if they were a "sex deviant" or something like that. She is then told to get a job as a town guard/hunter and from there you can leave the town and move onto the map. The map features multiple areas with different enemies and you can also see enemies walking around on the world map. When defeated you would wake up in the inn and you could immediately carry on.

Some tags I can remember are Futanari, Monster, Rape & I think Female Protagonist. There are different animations for beating an enemy and being defeated by them, both with different dialog. Enemies I can remember are Wolf, Pig & Fairy and they had decent animations. On the topic of animation the fairy had an interesting one where when defeated she would shrink you and magic herself a penis. I don't believe the game was completely finished as part of the town was blocked off due to some "sex virus" I believe.

I hope thats enough detail for someone to find it and if it turns out its already on this forum I will delete myself from life. Thanks for reading!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I have been trying to find a game I played maybe a month or 2 ago and I have searched multiple places I believe I may of played it. Sadly I have not found it and its slowly driving me insane. I will try and give as much details as I can but its a bit blurry.

Its and RPG Maker game where the mc wakes up naked and heads to the nearest town. There they are stopped by a red headed guard and asked if they were a "sex deviant" or something like that. She is then told to get a job as a town guard/hunter and from there you can leave the town and move onto the map. The map features multiple areas with different enemies and you can also see enemies walking around on the world map. When defeated you would wake up in the inn and you could immediately carry on.

Some tags I can remember are Futanari, Monster, Rape & I think Female Protagonist. There are different animations for beating an enemy and being defeated by them, both with different dialog. Enemies I can remember are Wolf, Pig & Fairy and they had decent animations. On the topic of animation the fairy had an interesting one where when defeated she would shrink you and magic herself a penis. I don't believe the game was completely finished as part of the town was blocked off due to some "sex virus" I believe.

I hope thats enough detail for someone to find it and if it turns out its already on this forum I will delete myself from life. Thanks for reading!
Maybe https://f95zone.to/threads/erahunter-v0-5-2-erahunter.5429/ ?