Overview:
It's an Asteroids/arcade style game with in-game H-animations.​

Updated: 04/05/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: - - -

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Nice, looking forward to try out another game where the hentai is not in the center (I'm guessing) on account of the screenshots.

Gameplay:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Well, asteroids was designed to be played with a stick

Defender was my fave game on the 2600 though.
Hmm... that could get the h treatment too, you gotta shot down the ufo before they abduct your women to have they slimey tentacled way with them

Subido

Jul 25, 2017
As others have already mentioned, the controls of this game can be quite frustrating. I particularly disliked the stages with Earth in the background, since the planet makes your ship gravitate heavily toward the bottom of the screen, forcing you to constantly fight against the downward pull. As reaching one side of the screen makes your ship appear from the opposite side, you will never reach the thing you are gravitating toward, which makes little sense to me. Also, why aren't the other objects on the screen affected by the gravity?

Despite the finicky controls, the game is, in the end, too easy. With the Charge module and a handful of increases to damage and size, you can clear each stage rather effortlessly by simply spamming attacks in random directions. Since this is an H-game where you have to lose in order to see H-scenes, challenge is a bit of a necessity; losing on purpose over and over again gets old quick. The game does let you access all the scenes after beating it, but that doesn't solve the problem.

On the plus side, the game is visually pleasing. For that reason, and probably for that reason alone, I wouldn't call it terrible, but it is definitely worse than the other Kyrieru titles.

vopmain

Jul 12, 2017
Not interested in learning inferior, retro controls (was just as clunky with a PS4 controller). Hope someone drops a 100% save file eventually.

Reactions: gookster64

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I can't upload links as I need 3 posts. But for 100% gallery, make a text file alongside the game.exe called "prog.txt" and enter this inside the text field,

"

"
Doesnt work. Any advice? I am stupid person so I have done probably something wrong. only unlocks 1 scene

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Doesnt work. Any advice? I am stupid person so I have done probably something wrong. only unlocks 1 scene
It works. Don't include the quotation marks. Did you remember to save the file and restart the game?

File content should be:
Code:

Jan 22, 2018
As a solid Metroid fan, this looks amazing. As a decent H-game fan, this looks satisfying. As a gamer, this looks to be incredibly well put-together, and I find myself wanting(and needing) more!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote