KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
I approve this game. Fairly high quality 3DCG, likeable characters and solid scenes. Will give it an 2nd look once it's get to "release" .

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It seems to me a game with potential, I like the "art" and the character designs. But in my opinion, it is very difficult to spend in the game, there are times when I get stuck and I really don't know what to do, I wish there was an option for clearer clues in the game to know what to do, for now wait for updates. IMHO from 1 to 5, I give it 3.5
It is a neat game. Did you check your journal for the tips?
I'm glad the 'map' also helps some by flashing the rooms as
a help for the next thing to do.

Cheers

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Has the lag that introduced in the last release been fixed?
I tried all different combos of changing engine settings (launch the game with shift held) and no luck.

Yes, I am running the 1080P version, and no, my rig does not lack for resources.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was already excited seeing that there was new content, but seeing that Gracie has two new footjobs as well?! Oh, hell yes. I hope we can give foot massages (and more) to the other girls as well eventually.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

N4811172

Apr 20, 2022
Can someone provide a Save-file ...I forgot to store my Save-file ..now I have to start from the start....anyone...

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
Wish the rape chances on here was higher and more graphic instead of the girls just laying there like a dead fish. Some loli content would be cool and would add to the madness. Surprised that there's no necro or snuff stuff. Overall a great game.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Astral Lust [v0.2.3 Public] [Victorius] - Original Size: 2,4GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=1,19GB Mac=1,16GB

This compression contains rarely graphic glitches in the video files. I have try to fix them but even with the original files copied back the glitches have not gone ( example if you start the game the intro.webm is glitched, but if you open it in the gamedir is playback without any issue).

Bed BUGFIX : https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-2-3-public-victorius.71117/post-8381815

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 20, 2020
I found an interesting bug...

When Gracie joins you in bed in the morning talking about her dad and fears of you abandoning her, after she departs the script doesn't properly move you onto getting up out of bed so I'm stuck here laying down in bed.

I previously started the game on v0.2.2b 4k and copied the saves over to v0.2.3 4k public

N4811172

Apr 20, 2022

When Gracie joins you in bed in the morning talking about her dad and fears of you abandoning her, after she departs the script doesn't properly move you onto getting up out of bed so I'm stuck here laying down in bed.

I previously started the game on v0.2.2b 4k and copied the saves over to v0.2.3 4k public
Thanks King

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019

Same bug here. But 1080p Version.

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
After a short conversation via discord with Victorius: If you have the option to "rest" click it and it should fix it. If not, see attached Fix.

" Here, unpack to AL/game, restart game, and it should work after you rollback a few lines, and finish event again"

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
new player for this vn and wondering how to improve my deck. Not sure how to get new cards and if i should just use the default cards for battles. Seems I am in serious trouble for any fights so far. Any advice appreciated.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've wanted to ask this for months but never bothered: what is this screenshot? Unless he does a triple frontflip there, it's just perfectly average jump that even the least athletic classmates of mine could perform in the middleschool. Remove the jumping pad and even then it would stop only people who are in bad shape.

1655750204783.png

Edit: And why is this in front of a wall without any mattress on it? If some kid stumbles after a full speed jump there might be injuries.

Just to be clear, i haven't played it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Are there ways to die and resurrect to satisfy plotlines that don't result in loss of materials and/or cards? The storage is pretty limited, and I can't really sell a lot of it, and I don't want to lose a lot of materials and/or cards to move a storyline forward. I know that my character dies in a mission involving a birthday present, but I'm looking for a general way for my character to die without losing so many materials and cards (especially the cards).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes