DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The game looks pretty good and the story sounds interesting. I'll check it out. I see the monster girl tag so I'm almost certainly all in on this.

Reactions: NoGloryx

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was pretty good actually.

There is a few spelling mistakes and wrong speaker moments (even some him/her mistakes), but besides all that it wasn't that bad. Interesting story so far and curious how things will play out in future updates.

Best of luck with your game and thanks. ;)

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
This was pretty good actually.

There is a few spelling mistakes and wrong speaker moments (even some him/her mistakes), but besides all that it wasn't that bad. Interesting story so far and curious how things will play out in future updates.

Best of luck with your game and thanks. ;)
Can you tell me how's MC?

NoGloryx

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Also thank you all for your support and opinion, also if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them. I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

NoGloryx

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Could you please list all the planned tags?

Harem? Virgin? Incest? NTR? Sharing? Lesbian
Anal sex, bdsm, creampie, footjob, group sex, handjob, harem, lesbian Male/Female dom,
milf, elf, monster girl, multiple endings, double penetration, sex toy, slave, vanil.... thats all for now, not so much tbh, but better than nothing i guess, also, that may change over time. But about the other 7 tags, I'm sure there won't be any: NTR, MMF, Futa, Cheatings, Sharing, Swinger, Loli.

Last edited:

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Anal sex, bdsm, blackmail (Still not sure), creampie, footjob, group sex, handjob, harem, lesbian Male/Female dom,
milf, elf, monster girl, multiple endings, double penetration, rape, sex toy, slave, vanil.... thats all for now, not so much tbh, but better than nothing i guess, also, that may change over time. But about the other 5 tags, I'm sure there won't be any: NTR, MMF, Futa, Cheatings, Sharing.
I hope not too much hardcore maledom.

I don't mind hardcore maledom but not too much hardcore.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Anal sex, bdsm, blackmail (Still not sure), creampie, footjob, group sex, handjob, harem, lesbian Male/Female dom,
milf, elf, monster girl, multiple endings, double penetration, rape, sex toy, slave, vanil.... thats all for now, not so much tbh, but better than nothing i guess, also, that may change over time. But about the other 5 tags, I'm sure there won't be any: NTR, MMF, Futa, Cheatings, Sharing.
Add “No NTR” into the tags section and it’s an instant Watch List.

Busy as hell, but I’ll play when I can.

Also, be careful with Raep and Blackmail cause they are against the TOS of Patreon. Also, the R word can be NTR if it happens to Love interests.

Have a great day and good luck!

NoGloryx

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I hope not too much hardcore maledom.

I don't mind hardcore maledom but not too much hardcore.
No, there will be no hardcore, although again, this is a subjective opinion, and what for you may be considered hardcore, for me it's a normal tag, and vice versa.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Oh, it`s you, thx so much for help with save page, really appreciated
Congratulations for your game.

Please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

NoGloryx

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Add “No NTR” into the tags section and it’s an instant Watch List.

Busy as hell, but I’ll play when I can.

Also, be careful with Raep and Blackmail cause they are against the TOS of Patreon. Also, the R word can be NTR if it happens to Love interests.

Have a great day and good luck!
Okay, thanks for the information and have a good day

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes