kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
there is something a little confusing about the wife Lora, so if i could have an explanation about it would be appreciated ^^

in the overview it's said that she stopped contacting Mc after a trip to a certain research institute, we'll see in game that it happened a couple of years ago and that she went there with her son.
But when mc talk with Norman, it seem like Lora died a few years ago, since he mention "all those years ago" and "mom death" so it seem like mc think that Lora died on that trip?

The problem with that is we've seen Lora and other scientist death been announced on the news in the begining of the game, and that Olivia later mention that she learned the news about Lora's death and present her condolence to mc, and we also have the talk between Anya and Amelya " but the moment his wife was no longer in the picture you couldn wait" seem to let us think that she died very recently.

if create a big problem since Olivia presenting her condolence to mc after hearing about Lora's death on the new cant have happened years ago since we are in the present when she said it, but the talk with Norman say that she's dead for a few years and finaly from the overview we learn that she sudenly cuted tie with mc,stoping all contact with him, leading mc to go embark in a journey to find out what happened and years later coming to term with the fact that he wouldnt see Lora again.

so we have three contradicting information here ..

Reactions: NoGloryx

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
I assure you that the game is completely safe, because I plan to develop AVN on a permanent basis, and it simply does not make sense for me to ruin my reputation in this way.
i have solution??... maybe try to rewrite in a more obvious way. like... "your PC username is XXX", and then, something like "but hey, don't be alarmed it's only basic information that Every game that you ever played has access to" a lot of people know that, but there are Some that are just oblivious to that fact.

NoGloryx

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
i have solution??... maybe try to rewrite in a more obvious way. like... "your PC username is XXX", and then, something like "but hey, don't be alarmed it's only basic information that Every game that you ever played has access to" a lot of people know that, but there are Some that are just oblivious to that fact.
And this is a good idea, thanks for the advice, I will add it to the next hotfix.

Reactions: Vortex@

NoGloryx

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
there is something a little confusing about the wife Lora, so if i could have an explanation about it would be appreciated ^^

in the overview it's said that she stopped contacting Mc after a trip to a certain research institute, we'll see in game that it happened a couple of years ago and that she went there with her son.
But when mc talk with Norman, it seem like Lora died a few years ago, since he mention "all those years ago" and "mom death" so it seem like mc think that Lora died on that trip?

The problem with that is we've seen Lora and other scientist death been announced on the news in the begining of the game, and that Olivia later mention that she learned the news about Lora's death and present her condolence to mc, and we also have the talk between Anya and Amelya " but the moment his wife was no longer in the picture you couldn wait" seem to let us think that she died very recently.

if create a big problem since Olivia presenting her condolence to mc after hearing about Lora's death on the new cant have happened years ago since we are in the present when she said it, but the talk with Norman say that she's dead for a few years and finaly from the overview we learn that she sudenly cuted tie with mc,stoping all contact with him, leading mc to go embark in a journey to find out what happened and years later coming to term with the fact that he wouldnt see Lora again.

so we have three contradicting information here ..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Astreon [Prologue] [NoGlory] with Zemax's WT Mod

Download compressed android port with WT mod
| |
(304MB)

Thanks for compressed Hordragg : Link
Thanks for WT mod Zemax :
Link
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Also, this is not the first trip, this is actually the second.
I hope I answered all your questions :D
it mostly did thank you :) ,

Other than that i realy appreciated this first release, it's really good, especially for a first update of your first game, i wish you the best of luck for this one and also future games ^^

NoGloryx

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
it mostly did thank you :) ,

Other than that i realy appreciated this first release, it's really good, especially for a first update of your first game, i wish you the best of luck for this one and also future games ^^
Ah.... Good point, indeed I didn`t clarify it properly. Also thanks for the feedback, I will try to fix it. And thx for playing this game, happy to see this :)

Reactions: Vortex@

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Astreon-Prologue
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Dark theme + Sci-fi + HS2... That's a rare combination and I'll certainly give this a try after a couple of updates worth of content. So far the graphics look cool and heck you actually have a summary of the main story that says something so this is very promising.

All the best in this project!

Reactions: NoGloryx

Janny77

May 14, 2022
Query, what is that main menu song, It's really good and I'd like to get one on mp3 or similar format.

NoGloryx

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Query, what is that main menu song, It's really good and I'd like to get one on mp3 or similar format.
Glad you liked it, but unfortunately this music can not be found on the Internet, but if you need, I will later all ai-generated music will post in my discord server.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes