VN Ren'Py Abandoned Astros - A Cosmic Love Story [v0.01b Demo] [biZZler and Sake-Man]

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Wow folks on here are harsh, did not expect realistic looking casts to be received this way. I suppose we cannot all date super models all of our lives. lol I think it is very good and realistic Dev team. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Nelythia

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wow folks on here are harsh, did not expect realistic looking casts to be received this way. I suppose we cannot all date super models all of our lives. lol I think it is very good and realistic Dev team. Keep up the good work.
we all have our tastes..for some of us they are cringy looking and not appealing to the penis..lol..and as has been stated..to some us they look like the after picture of meth usage..lol

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So both first 'choices' ends in 'No I'm good'. Not the best start.

Then he turns into our well known useless MC, getting drunk before work, making mistakes and falling over. I was worried for a minute. :D

That's where I am right now, the MC horizontal in front of class.

Reactions: zombie666

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* A fair number of typos in the prologue.

* I'm assuming it's intended to be "teaching" not "teching"

* What's the point of providing an option if the game decides to go against it anyway?

* Why dpes the scene keep fading in and out when there's no change of setting? It's really irritating.

* The dialogue is somewhat stiff.

I know my remarks are pretty much all negative, but i didn't think the game was bad, at least not for an early demo. The things that I have t complain about are mostly easily fixed. It's apparently not a fuck-fest, but that's not a bad thing in and of itself. Execution matters. I'll be curio[us to see where this goes.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Personally, I think the girls look fine. Refreshingly so. So many of these games have girls with boobs the size of watermelons and looking completely unnatural.

Reactions: George Halstead

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yes I should also add I'm overall positive.

We're told he's a world famous astrophysicist but it doesn't really feel like that, it's like a game where you're allegedly filthy rich but you only have 100 bucks.

And please don't use full name all the time in conversations.

biZZler

Creating Astros - a cosmic love story!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hmmm I guess I have my work cut out for the next version!:geek:

Thank you everyone for all the feedback, positive and negative. I'll be sure to improve certain things based on what you have said.

Reactions: freedom.call

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Also, big tit's fans, rejoice, the next character that I wanna introduce is a girl with big tits, though it won't be oversized melon tits, lol...

Them faces frighten me.
And yes, faces, I hear ya.
I mean this is the first time I'm using any of these tools to build a game. I'll try my best to improve it in the upcoming versions.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Also, big tit's fans, rejoice, the next character that I wanna introduce is a girl with big tits, though it won't be oversized melon tits, lol...

And yes, faces, I hear ya.
I mean this is the first time I'm using any of these tools to build a game. I'll try my best to improve it in the upcoming versions.
We understand, and this isn't us trying to attack you or anything, just some of us have certain tastes, especially for how the women in these games look. But there are people on here who like it, so just keep doing what you think is best, but it's also good to take what people say and think it over, as it allows you to grow as a story teller and creator.

LunaPine611

Jan 14, 2019
i agree the renders look nice and the story looks compelling , although even i do think the girls faces look starved, but for a first time user, i think the Dev has done a good job! Given enough time i think this game would be amazing . It has so many areas it can go to, could be drama ,scifi , anime shit , romance or all mashed together in a sort of Mass effect spaghetti. I for one think we can support this dude/duddet..
lets see hope the next version is better and more fleshed out , also my suggest would be "as everyone said, go with what you love and try to tease the users catering if you can for a small bit. so that it feels like our story rather than your story."
another thing would be
make each character in these case two have their orientation for context : farcry 4 : the lady and the tribal chick who wants your baby " so they don't depend on you but they revolve around you .

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Hmmm I guess I have my work cut out for me for the next version!:geek:

Thank you everyone for all the feedback, positive and negative. I'll be sure to improve certain things based on what you have said.
You are doing fine friend, even the characters look good. Your game is refreshing and realistic in art style and i hope some critics do not make you fall into the "every girl needs ddd boobs" etc. Thank your for all of your effort.

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
You are doing fine friend, even the characters look good. Your game is refreshing and realistic in art style.
Thanks man.

i hope some critics do not make you fall into the "every girl needs ddd boobs" etc.
Not to worry about that. I won't. In fact I'm actually turned off by unnatural looking melon boobed girls in these games. So that is never going to happen. Hehe.

But that being said I do appreciate natural girls with big tits.