VN - Ren'Py - Completed - At Your Feet [v1.0] [Winter Wolves]

1. 3.00 star(s)

EarlTrjegul

Very average.
    Too short, would have like more sex scene and/or more feet content.
    Could be enough if you have nothing to do.
    Still a 3/5 coz you can't do 2.5 and that there are so many really shitty game that this one seems good in comparaison.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Is nice to have a game focused totally on foot fetish, probably by now, i am good with the mayority of fetish that games can offer, and is refreshing to have one dedicated just to that.

Even as i enjoyned the characters and the fetish, this is still a visual novel, is full of text no matter what you do or the path you choose, so you can be bored quickly. Sometimes, i wanted to go direct to the action, so i skiped some parts.The CG is good, and i think is worth to revisit the game just for the picture galery.

i would like to play a sequel or a rework, but not as Visual Novel, but with somekind of gameplay, and more hot scenes that are not locked until the end.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

gnorri

Pretty straightforward game, simple story and nice art, I really enjoyed the pin-up pictures. I hoped for more variety in the ending scenes from each branch, but that's (kind of) alright too. Good job overall.