Mod Ren'Py Ataegina - TheTeam's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.4.7] [Kthulian]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Team

Modder
Sep 9, 2020
331723_185995_ataegina.jpg

Updated: 2020/01/17
Game/Creator: Ataegina /
Modder: - -
Mod Version: 0.4.7
Game Version: 0.4.7
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Ataegina! - Credit: IAmAB
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes. - Credit: OscarSix & IAmAB
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Patreon's:
- -

Last edited by a moderator:

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
the read me said to install the mod in the game folder and doesn't say anything about the.git folder. whats the .git folder for?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

The Team

Modder
Sep 9, 2020
2020/10/01: Mod Updated, 0.4.4

Change Log:
Download: -
Note: Only MEGA version has the missing images fix included. Other versions will require the 0.4.3 missing images patch installed separately.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
2020/10/01: Mod Updated, 0.4.4

Change Log:
Download: -
Note: Only MEGA version has the missing images fix included. Other versions will require the 0.4.3 missing images patch installed separately.
YAY! Thank you so much for this.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
One of the team should check the mod, I think there's a bug in it.

I'm on the "good" path.

With it NOT installed the game proceeds normally to the end of 4.4.

But with it installed, on a 4.3 install with the 4.4 image patch applied, after you go with Kat to gather ingredients, it loops back to near the beginning of the update. It repeats the sex scene with that Dark Elf queen, repeats Yotul's visit to find the orcs, then repeats Kats trip to gather ingredients.

At some point after Kats trip, you should be able to see the Archmage. But with the mod installed that doesn't happen, it just starts repeating.

Skaterdude1988

Nov 8, 2019
I am having a lot of missing images continuously from leaving the church with the girls. while the demons are fighting till way past being checked out by kat. i am on the love path/good path

Last edited:
Reactions: JenusKudo and IAmAB

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hi there is also a problem in the oscar gallery when you're going to the 4th page ....
I am having a lot of missing images continuously from leaving the church with the girls. while the demons are fighting till way past being checked out by kat. i am on the love path/good path
Sounds like you are missing the 0.4.3 image patch, either download from MEGA which has the patch included or download the patch separately from the Game thread.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote