zehirman

May 25, 2017
I cannot open it .... It says could not open ( where is saved) ... Atagina.py,... for pc on mega and nopy....
Dont know what is wrong but first time that i cant start one of the games from here .... Anyone else has the same problem? Or just me....
Same.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hehe, that's fair enough :)

It's just that NTR (I'm okay with netori, but not netorare), rape (done by MC or to MC's love interests by someone else), bestiality and an absolute extreme fetish; snuff, they're not my thing at all, they make me very uneasy, but seeing as those are all suitable for evil path, guess I just need to stick to pure path to avoid them :p
Well I don't even know what snuff fetish is... About the bestiality, does sex with an elf or an orc count? The rest of the things are a possibility but IF I implement them I'll be sure to make them avoidable and inform that they exist.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
People having problems launching the game what is the error message?

I've found out that some operating system languages fail to recognize the "æ" character and change it to "a" calling the files "Atagina" instead of "Atægina" is that the problem you are having?

People having problem with the font and the background, the font I can understand, but what background are you talking about?

Reactions: papsuken

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well I don't even know what snuff fetish is... About the bestiality, does sex with an elf or an orc count? The rest of the things are a possibility but IF I implement them I'll be sure to make them avoidable and inform that they exist.
Snuff is an extreme fetish, also illegal (it's basically struggling the victim to death before, during or after rape, pretty sure there are other variations too, but that's probably the most common, that fetish is heavily featured in Nicholas Cage's movie "8mm") :p

Bestiality is usually sexual stuff with animals, I doubt orcs and that stuff counts, those are humanoids after all, haha :p

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Snuff is an extreme fetish, also illegal (it's basically struggling the victim to death before, during or after rape, pretty sure there are other variations too, but that's probably the most common, that fetish is heavily featured in Nicholas Cage's movie "8mm") :p

Bestiality is usually sexual stuff with animals, I doubt orcs and that stuff counts, those are humanoids after all, haha :p
I guess you're safe then xD I also prefer Netori over Netorare but I can't promise it will not exist, the rape thing... Well there are different kinds of evil, and there are spells to charm... So, I leave that for some though .

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I guess you're safe then XD I also prefer Netori over Netorare but I can't promise it will not exist, the rape thing... Well there are different kinds of evil, and there are spells to charm... So, I leave that for some though .
Well, as long as the more hardcore and extreme stuff are avoidable (seeing as they really can be very hard to digest), all good, and even when certain content exists, it's important that they have a real reason behind it from the story point of view, otherwise immersion suffers and it would just seem out of place and pointless, meaningless and unnecessary agitation, you know :)

chris evans

Nov 5, 2018
Well, as long as the more hardcore and extreme stuff are avoidable (seeing as they really can be very hard to digest), all good, and even when certain content exists, it's important that they have a real reason behind it from the story point of view, otherwise immersion suffers and it would just seem out of place and pointless, meaningless and unnecessary agitation, you know :)
hii

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
I cannot open it .... It says could not open ( where is saved) ... Atagina.py,... for pc on mega and nopy....
Dont know what is wrong but first time that i cant start one of the games from here .... Anyone else has the same problem? Or just me....
Same problem here, and the first time I'm unable to run a renpy game. It definitely has to do with the "ae" character.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I guess that would be considered a spoiler, but... let's say...if you follow the path of evil, I guess some things are bound to happen...
Well it might be me being weird, but Bredita could peg you, kill you, enslave your soul or whatever and I'd be totally fine with it, but NTR would be a pretty big turnoff. I am a fan of femdom, and I am pretty disappointed many games lately see the need to involve other dicks in their femdom route.

I had that problem as well, it went away when I renamed Atægina to Ataegina in all files in my extraction folder and also the application that is in your "extraction folder/lib/windows-i686"

Reactions: bulifun and light03

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
i like it now i want more. my only issue is the issues people have alredy mentioned with the text and such. if your using renply use the text box. But other then that im kinda curious about the factions and stuff. like you can tell theres the lower class and higher class students makes me wonder if you can improve your standing and stuff. Im hoping the evil path allows you to corrupt some of the students.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
reading the usual ntr dislikes on here , personally i like ntr , but i feel as you Kthulian have already mentioned that it should be optional , i spose if their is another problem it's the amount of supporting characters , as cattering for them all and making them all have their moments plus all their different possible paths depending on how they interact with the mc and how integral they each are to the story may prove to be a major undertaking in itself???
also with this demo ending with ten years later , the other problem would be how good or how evil has the mc become in that time period as fitting in ten years even if you do 1 year in every one or two or even three months could make the game exceptionally long just to get through the college years , just thinking everyone invested in the game yourself especially would have to be in it for the long haul otherwise you may need the option for a quick decision by the player to decide wether to become evil or be good and just assume he has become fully good or evil in those years , unless you already have something else planned for this outcome???

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Well it might be me being weird, but Bredita could peg you, kill you, enslave your soul or whatever and I'd be totally fine with it, but NTR would be a pretty big turnoff. I am a fan of femdom, and I am pretty disappointed many games lately see the need to involve other dicks in their femdom route."
Well you are just assuming that you know what will happen... but let me tell you something, not even I'm sure of that XD

I had that problem as well, it went away when I renamed Atægina to Ataegina in all files in my extraction folder and also the application that is in your "extraction folder/lib/windows-i686"
That's good, everyone quick!! Follow his steps !! ;)

Reactions: papsuken

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
This is a very good proof of concept, your premise is short but sweet and i have to admit you(and your girls) caught my attention, im looking forward to more content.
Keep up the great work!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
reading the usual ntr dislikes on here , personally i like ntr , but i feel as you Kthulian have already mentioned that it should be optional , i spose if their is another problem it's the amount of supporting characters , as cattering for them all and making them all have their moments plus all their different possible paths depending on how they interact with the mc and how integral they each are to the story may prove to be a major undertaking in itself???
also with this demo ending with ten years later , the other problem would be how good or how evil has the mc become in that time period as fitting in ten years even if you do 1 year in every one or two or even three months could make the game exceptionally long just to get through the college years , just thinking everyone invested in the game yourself especially would have to be in it for the long haul otherwise you may need the option for a quick decision by the player to decide wether to become evil or be good and just assume he has become fully good or evil in those years , unless you already have something else planned for this outcome???
Yes I have, for some reason I finished the version 0.1 exactly in that moment, maybe I'll ask some questions to the player and let them decide what they did in those years... I can't really say what's going to happen, you'll have to play it ;)
About the characters and story stuff, I do this for fun and I'm not in a rush so...

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Well you are just assuming that you know what will happen... but let me tell you something, not even I'm sure of that XD
Well it was more venting than assuming what it would happen. I like to search the forums (and the internet in general) for femdom games, because I love it when a woman is so self confident in her sex appeal that she acts like she can get away with anything. Watching her then act hungry for someone else's cock takes away from that. And because I happened to skip the last couple of femdom games because of the NTR content, I was venting because I like what I've seen from the game so far and was annoyed by the possibility of having no route that fit to my tastes in this one.

Now all that being said, I probably wouldn't mind NTR as much if it was done by a woman. That bath scene between Ayna and Katriona was pretty hot, so if NTR was the way to get Bredita or Liliana participate in such a scene it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I hope that the femdom content is not ntr or sissification, I hate it a lot. I get angry that whenever I download a game for the femdom content discover that there really is not that content or that it is mainly cuckolding, male to female, etc ...

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
question seeing as lot of fans are enjoying this. what would a scheduled outlook be for the next update?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
beautiful looking game...love the concept..not a fan of being a kid..hope the "lessons" are just a prologue and we find ourselves "ten years later" and all adulty....as for the font..its too fancy for fappers..HAHAAA....if we are suddenly aged later on i'll keep playing..if we remain a kid..i'll move along..kids are annoying AF and the biggest turn off on earth :D
AHA!!!..play to the end dumbassRob.."10 years have passed"..THANK YOU...am now following this gem :D

Reactions: Shitty
4.20 star(s) 160 Votes