Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Damn, 3d models and real life photographs do not mix well at all. It makes everything look...cheap.

EDIT: Barbarians!
View attachment 351088
Yeah it's true, that was what my cheap computer and skills could handle at the time, it gets less and less mixed as you move foward ingame. I've been re-rendering some of that stuff to give you guys a better game.
Why barbarians? Because they sit "on" tables instead of sitting "at" tables? Well it's an error I admit, thanks for pointing it out.
Hope you enjoyed the game
Cheers

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello! I was able to overcome this error on both Crunched & Full version (so I would say to new players that compressed version is also fine and good to go for those having Download size difficulty). Actually I had talked to everyone in the game but I had earlier Disagreed to share my life story with the Writer in the Village. When I Agreed to her later on then the Blizzard was gone & Game progressed smoothly. I think this is a Bug since the player should have the choice to Not share his story. There is a Lie option there but I didn't want to say anything to the Writer, neither truth nor lie. Anyway, It doesn't matter as now I can move ahead in the game. Really, this game is awesome. I really like Fantasy genre & this one has a superb story so far. Its like a interesting Book where you can't stop reading once you start. Thanks for Keeping this game Free otherwise I wouldn't be able to play this game. I am not playing this game for the adult scenes (though I am ok with them) but rather For the Interesting Story and characters. Game is Superbly Created :D(y)

PS: Can you give an estimated time for the arrival of next Update. Can't wait for the Continuation of the story :p
Oh I didn't answer you, sorry, well I usually take a month or so to launch a new version so I would say it will be ready in the next 10-15 days if everything goes fine.
Thank you for your words I do this for fun so Ataegina will always be free.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Yeah it's true, that was what my cheap computer and skills could handle at the time, it gets less and less mixed as you move foward ingame. I've been re-rendering some of that stuff to give you guys a better game.
Why barbarians? Because they sit "on" tables instead of sitting "at" tables? Well it's an error I admit, thanks for pointing it out.
Hope you enjoyed the game
Cheers
It was actually a funny typo, I chuckled a bit, and thought I'd share with the community maybe they'll chuckle too.
Thanks for the reply though, I didn't know the developer would read the comments here --and don't worry, you're doing a great job, I'm enjoying the game quite a lot, you've earned yourself a fan.

Keep up the good work!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
It was actually a funny typo, I chuckled a bit, and thought I'd share with the community maybe they'll chuckle too.
Thanks for the reply though, I didn't know the developer would read the comments here --and don't worry, you're doing a great job, I'm enjoying the game quite a lot, you've earned yourself a fan.

Keep up the good work!
Only on F95, I really like the people in this community so I do my best to answer to people here, it's also the first place I release my games ;)
Thank you for playing and for your opinions, every word helps me understand what I can do better
Cheers

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Only on F95, I really like the people in this community so I do my best to answer to people here, it's also the first place I release my games ;)
Thank you for playing and for your opinions, every word helps me understand what I can do better
Cheers
Flame war drama is rare on f95, and that plus how helpful the members are is what makes this a great site. Of course the free content is also a big selling point.

Men can be men, and talk about what ever floats our boats. No censorship, No SJW nonsense. What few women we have on here don't seem to be interested in creating drama either.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Flame war drama is rare on f95, and that plus how helpful the members are is what makes this a great site. Of course the free content is also a big selling point.

Men can be men, and talk about what ever floats our boats. No censorship, No SJW nonsense. What few women we have on here don't seem to be interested in creating drama either.
100% this! That's why this is a great place to be yourself and look and talk about what you like.

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Commission#1: Pride's Domain for #Ataegina (Completed)

The entire place is dedicated the Lord of the Pride, a demon lord from a very unique fantasy VN #Ataegina. Do not forget to check it out.

This asset pack includes 45 assets (including demonic variants) and a gigantic throne room with three floors; entrance, throne and personal room with balcony.

Paid commissions are open now, you can reach me via direct message on F95zone or on .

The Throne (Demonic):
ataeginaptbh_demonic.jpg
The Entrance (Normal):
ataeginaptbh_normal.jpg

May 23, 2019

The entire place is dedicated the Lord of the Pride, a demon lord from a very unique fantasy VN #Ataegina. Do not forget to check it out.

This asset pack includes 45 assets (including demonic variants) and a gigantic throne room with three floors; entrance, throne and personal room with balcony.

Paid commissions are open now, you can reach me via direct message on F95zone or on .

The Throne (Demonic):
View attachment 354174
The Entrance (Normal):
View attachment 354175
Wait a moment are those scenes from the next version? They look good.

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
I am not sure if Kthulian manage to include these in the next version, but they will be in the game very soon, maybe a version later. You should ask him about these stuff.

I made around 60 assets for this project it took 15 days or so to create. Here is another screenshot, rendered in eevee. eevee2testrender_ataegina.jpg

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am not sure if Kthulian manage to include these in the next version, but they will be in the game very soon, maybe a version later. You should ask him about these stuff.

I made around 60 assets for this project it took 15 days or so to create. Here is another screenshot, rendered in eevee. View attachment 354784
I like Bloom and Occlusion Effects. I already suggest Kthulian to put the kind of effect in his projects. The problem is that effects take to much power graphic processing. Are you using OpenGL or DirectX?

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
I like Bloom and Occlusion Effects. I already suggest Kthulian to put the kind of effect in his projects. The problem is that effects take to much power graphic processing. Are you using OpenGL or DirectX?
The render in my second post only took 1 second to render, cause I used EEVEE, Blender's realtime engine, it uses OpenGL. Altough it was just a test thing, I think I can achieve much better results if I tweak eevee to my liking. Bloom effect fits the scene very well.

The first two renders made with Blender Cycles, I used a little bit of volumetric fog.

However, these were my test runs for material setups in blender. I almost finished importing entire scene to daz3d, only 15 or so textures left to bake. Then I will make few more renders to showcase the final product (with cycles).

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
hi friend. i dindt tried your game sinse the last intsalment. i try it from the battle wih ane an bredi. If i choose from witch collage bredi is from, goes in a loop, sutako master. just saying, want a save?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey there, I've been very busy this 2 weeks because I'm moving to a new house, also I'm still waiting for the guys to install Internet in this house... Hopefuly I'll be near 100% tomorrow

The Throne (Demonic):
View attachment 354174
The Entrance (Normal):
View attachment 354175
This guy has some talent, right guys?
I'm not sure yet
when is the next update ?
I'm not sure yet, maybe 05/08
hi friend. i dindt tried your game sinse the last intsalment. i try it from the battle wih ane an bredi. If i choose from witch collage bredi is from, goes in a loop, sutako master. just saying, want a save?
Hi mate
Can you try to explain what is happening? I didn't get it

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
well im trying to follow the game, as it was from our last talk. remember, the big girl sendening a big firebolt... in the boao? thast my last save.

Reactions: luisar018

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
well, as i said i havent played from our laestt talk and now i got a few surprises. been fun and cool. Anya now shows what she is...

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
but i have a seriouss bug. the batle with the minotaur, i got alot of bugs. want me to senda save to ou? it work if i use distruction magic.

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes