Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
well im trying to follow the game, as it was from our last talk. remember, the big girl sendening a big firebolt... in the boao? thast my last save.
If you are talking about the giant demon Adamastor then I know what you are talking xD
Congrats for your new home, Kthulian
Thank you UncleVT
This is what my work station looks like now, working on Ataegina again :)
IMG_20190729_101701.jpg
Friend, im right now figting the ancient statue, i got olot of crashers as i use my abilities. want me to put them here or later?
If you used a save from the fight in the boat you shouldn't have those kind of issues... But if you think you did everything good send me a save game ;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If you are talking about the giant demon Adamastor then I know what you are talking xD

Thank you UncleVT
This is what my work station looks like now, working on Ataegina again :)
View attachment 357665

If you used a save from the fight in the boat you shouldn't have those kind of issues... But if you think you did everything good send me a save game ;)
looking good bro:)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Was MC the one who deflowered Mida or do we Mida fans have to prepare and be on lookout on the horizons? We gotta stockpile some Wooden Stakes and start mixing concrete to prepare against the possibility of NTR.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Was MC the one who deflowered Mida or do we Mida fans have to prepare and be on lookout on the horizons? We gotta stockpile some Wooden Stakes and start mixing concrete to prepare against the possibility of NTR.
I honestly wondered the same thing. At least for your first point. Going from virgin to daily sexual activity in a 3 month period is rather fast. Historically world wide until the 1960's women who were not prostitutes, did not have sexual relations until they were married. Because of how easy it is to become pregnant.

Then again we do not know the ethical standards of this world, maybe bastard children are common and no one cares. That would cause allot of problems because married people would have no trust of there partners. They would also have no way to know who the fathers of the kids are for inheritance purposes.

Heck, just look at today with all the single mothers. Now imagine that with there being NO social services. It would be a massive crime infested hell hole.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
if u play good route in the shop u will see a desk to move if u select yes u see a dream of mc daughter doing spell and he ask her its you mida then she tell mom in class daddy check it bro

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
if u play good route in the shop u will see a desk to move if u select yes u see a dream of mc daughter doing spell and he ask her its you mida then she tell mom in class daddy check it bro
That does not answer the question. It just shows a future outcome. A nice outcome, mind you, but still just a future outcome. We all know she is loyal to the MC. That does not mean that the mc will have to deal with her ex lover, remember the mc is not the only human male in the academy. The other 2 were evilish, but women are always attracted to evil/selfish guys, (ie) bad boys.

Last edited:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
That does not answer the question. It just shows a future outcome. A nice outcome, mind you, but still just a future outcome. We all know she is loyal to the MC. That does not mean that the mc will have to deal with her ex lover, remember the mc is not the only human male in the academy. The other 2 were evilish, but women are always attracted to evil/selfish guys, (ie) bad boys.
u see man when mc start joining school mida and mc are same age but others are seniors that time thats why i thought it would like this .in the begining a question was asked as mc start dating mida u have 3 answers to choose which u like, if mc became a great archmage why would she love bad guy. by the way please tell me who is her ex lover it not mention while playing the game thus far, i played all routes but in both good or evil if mc have sex with mida u have option to cum in or out thats why i assume that in the end future dream will we get because in every game we get all type of ending bro ;)

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
u see man when mc start joining school mida and mc are same age but others are seniors that time thats why i thought it would like this .in the begining a question was asked as mc start dating mida u have 3 answers to choose which u like, if mc became a great archmage why would she love bad guy. by the way please tell me who is her ex lover it not mention while playing the game thus far, i played all routes but in both good or evil if mc have sex with mida u have option to cum in or out thats why i assume that in the end future dream will we get because in every game we get all type of ending bro ;)

You forgot that they graduated with you. They did not graduate with the previous class, plus it is vary likely that there were also other kids there that we did not see. Most of whom would have no importance on the story. Remember this is the magic capitol of the world, people come from all over to be taught here. Plus, why would the mc only have dated her for 3 months when they spent a decade together?

When it comes to the questions you are asked, that has to do with your alignment nothing to do with the MC's history, or even mida's history.

I do see it possible the child being conceived after graduation, considering she is around 10 in the dream.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Those questions and others will be answered soon enough ;) also, remember that Ataegina is a different place from the real world, and even in the real world there are/were cultures that look at sex and love in completely different ways than others. You had the egyptians, greeks, romans, samanids , mayans etc etc.. Ages are as important as geographic location and cultures in the mentality of it's inhabitants.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Those questions and others will be answered soon enough ;) also, remember that Ataegina is a different place from the real world, and even in the real world there are/were cultures that look at sex and love in completely different ways than others. You had the egyptians, greeks, romans, samanids , mayans etc etc.. Ages are as important as geographic location and cultures in the mentality of it's inhabitants.
Maybe in both good and bad route with high Mida points, MC deflowers her in a flashback; while low Mida points, some other douche took her cherry. Just a suggestion though.

Oh also would be interested to see what Mida was like before a romantic relationship with her started.

Last edited:

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
When it comes to the romans I fully agree, they had almost no sexual ethics at all. The Egyptians to a much lesser state as stated in this

I found nothing for samanids and mayans most likely because there cultures, history and way of life was wiped out by the muslims, and the spanish. Both groups were well known for destroying everything that was not a part of there own religion and culture.

When it comes to the greeks it is well known that homosexuality is common and excepted but for there women, they are treated the same as in islam.

Women were considered the guardians of Athenian citizenship, but that didn't confer any rights.
A citizen of Athens had to make sure all his wife's children were his. To keep her away from
temptation, she was locked away in the women's quarters and accompanied by a male whenever she
went outside. If she were caught with another man, the man could be killed or brought to court.
When a woman married, she was a piece of property transferred from her father (or other male
guardian) to her husband.

PS, I an sorry if my questions are making your game more complicated. As a lover of history, and fantasy literature, I find these subjects vary interesting.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I forgot to add that there seemed to have been a law in the school that prevented relationships between boys and girls. We have an example of this when mida is caught with you, in your room, well you are naked by the arch mage.
Being that they both graduated the rule was no longer applied for them.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Maybe in both good and bad route with high Mida points, MC deflowers her in a flashback; while low Mida points, some other douche took her cherry. Just a suggestion though.

Oh also would be interested to see what Mida was like before a romantic relationship with her started.
:unsure: What an interesting idea.....

When it comes to the romans I fully agree, they had almost no sexual ethics at all. The Egyptians to a much lesser state as stated in this

I found nothing for samanids and mayans most likely because there cultures, history and way of life was wiped out by the muslims, and the spanish. Both groups were well known for destroying everything that was not a part of there own religion and culture.

When it comes to the greeks it is well known that homosexuality is common and excepted but for there women, they are treated the same as in islam.

Women were considered the guardians of Athenian citizenship, but that didn't confer any rights.
A citizen of Athens had to make sure all his wife's children were his. To keep her away from
temptation, she was locked away in the women's quarters and accompanied by a male whenever she
went outside. If she were caught with another man, the man could be killed or brought to court.
When a woman married, she was a piece of property transferred from her father (or other male
guardian) to her husband.

PS, I an sorry if my questions are making your game more complicated. As a lover of history, and fantasy literature, I find these subjects vary interesting.
You should never apologize for talking about your passions, in fact people should be thankful that you share your knowlegde and you ideias, I know I am. I will always encourage you or whomever to tell me ideas, opinions etc.. That's not only interesting but sometimes helps me develop some extra stuff ingame.

Keep going

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Here, some preview images as an appetizer ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's all for now, hope to see you all soon ;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Here, some preview images as an appetizer ;)

And that's all for now, hope to see you all soon ;)
isabella :love:. any femdom? ;)

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes