Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
i am new to adult games. Ataegina was the first adult game i played. kthulian recommend me this site. there are plenty of games. but only update i care about is Ataegina. i have no idea why i love this game so much:love::love: (maybe isabella) kthulian thanks for this game.. and all the best:).

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
I too am struggling to be patient for the next update. I must admit that I am full of history regarding the sequence of events in any path we have chosen.

However, I wonder if the next update concerns only the path of evil that must catch up with others, or if Kthulian has planned to surprise us by working on the pathways of evil, good and neutrality at the same time.
Personally, I know that it is a collosal job and that Kthulian, will improve his game as a priority. As much as he takes the time to do things right.

However, my impatience needs to be satisfied by the answer of certain questions that I ask myself about the possible future of the scenarios.

Concerning the path of good:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the path of neutrality:

Concerning the path of evil:

Regarding the continuation of the story:

I also hope to see the coming of level 10 spells that must be monstrous level mana and damage. I admit to having a soft spot for summoning magic and necromancy. And that my character is involved in epic battles (things that seem to be happening).
May be more difficult choices where one could lose a friend or ally depending on the choices made. These choices are not necessarily good or bad, but rather like:
To save this or that people? Destroy a slayer's camp that may kill many people or save innocents from a demon?

Poor Kthulian, you must tell yourself that I ask for a lot and that I hope for too much. It's a bit true, but I'm really fond of your work. And even if I do not often leave messages on the forum, know that you have all my encouragements and my sincere congratulations for the work accomplished.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I agree, she looks like a mage of a sort, maybe the Slayers also have a mage division? It would make sense since we have seen that there are other mages out of the college...

View attachment 436274

In this image it looks like there are more than soldiers in the army
Aren't you an observant person.... Well you have 3 eyes....

i am new to adult games. Ataegina was the first adult game i played. kthulian recommend me this site. there are plenty of games. but only update i care about is Ataegina. i have no idea why i love this game so much:love::love: (maybe isabella) kthulian thanks for this game.. and all the best:).
Thanks man!! I'll keep trying my best for all of you.

I too am struggling to be patient for the next update. I must admit that I am full of history regarding the sequence of events in any path we have chosen.

However, I wonder if the next update concerns only the path of evil that must catch up with others, or if Kthulian has planned to surprise us by working on the pathways of evil, good and neutrality at the same time.
Personally, I know that it is a collosal job and that Kthulian, will improve his game as a priority. As much as he takes the time to do things right.

However, my impatience needs to be satisfied by the answer of certain questions that I ask myself about the possible future of the scenarios.

Concerning the path of good:

Regarding the path of neutrality:

Concerning the path of evil:

Regarding the continuation of the story:

I also hope to see the coming of level 10 spells that must be monstrous level mana and damage. I admit to having a soft spot for summoning magic and necromancy. And that my character is involved in epic battles (things that seem to be happening).
May be more difficult choices where one could lose a friend or ally depending on the choices made. These choices are not necessarily good or bad, but rather like:
To save this or that people? Destroy a slayer's camp that may kill many people or save innocents from a demon?

Poor Kthulian, you must tell yourself that I ask for a lot and that I hope for too much. It's a bit true, but I'm really fond of your work. And even if I do not often leave messages on the forum, know that you have all my encouragements and my sincere congratulations for the work accomplished.
First of all thank you so much, you guys give me motivation to keep doing this, even sometimes when I'm tired and busy I find building Ataegina a really good way of relaxing and charging up :D

I wish I could answer all those questions but then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore... I did say the Ataegina was almost celebrating a 1 year anniversary.... The first page of this thread gives the day away... :whistle:

Since you like the orcs so much let me show you something about to come soon...

See you soon...

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I agree, she looks like a mage of a sort, maybe the Slayers also have a mage division? It would make sense since we have seen that there are other mages out of the college...

View attachment 436274

In this image it looks like there are more than soldiers in the army
The slayers have soldiers, horses and ballistas to fight against magic and dragons? One dragon fight for a complete army.
wN-FFP.gif

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Re: The Orcs. I am curious to see what the Orc females end up being like. I start to get some images from games confused but I don't believe we've seen orc females yet. I am hoping that the Orc females end up being sexy in that large green sort of way (or maybe they will actually be quite different than their male counterparts). My MC has to be careful because he wants to be the father of Mida's children but he also suffers from "penis shame" so he is always looking for warm wet places to hide it.

I love this game, it is at the top of my list.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Re: The Orcs. I am curious to see what the Orc females end up being like. I start to get some images from games confused but I don't believe we've seen orc females yet. I am hoping that the Orc females end up being sexy in that large green sort of way (or maybe they will actually be quite different than their male counterparts). My MC has to be careful because he wants to be the father of Mida's children but he also suffers from "penis shame" so he is always looking for warm wet places to hide it.

I love this game, it is at the top of my list.
Reluctant Archon has a quite sexy female Orc. True, cannot beat an elf or most other beautiful fantasy races IMHO, but the Dev managed to make her sexy while retaining most Orc features.
Honestly, I just want more Ayna and the goddess content. Totally felt in love with them.

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
What I mean is, look closely at the army...

View attachment 440364

Those two don't look like soldiers, and do you think the slayers could be so powerful and fast without some sort of help from mages or demons?
I think that way too. More, the imperator is not so fool as we suppose think, because he known how to play his war and that how his empire conquer so much lands.

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes