Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Well, I think is premature to take any conclusion for now, because the game still in initial versions. So, I think we must wait the final version of the game for a better walkthrough and to see which paths lead to which specific routes for fetiches. I am playing in good path and already found out one of my fetiches: Girls kissing (Between Midas and Fannay). In the game, Love points unlock romantic path and Corruption points unlock pervert path. The secret is not choose only Love path and only Corruption path, you must maintain the balance.
This.

You guys don't need to worry about femdom (or most fetishes) being exclusive to evil path that is not true, if you say that femdom is exclusive to some characters... Well that's a different story, the path will only define who and when you have certain fetish choices, it just happened to appear first on the evil path the (lead to "X" fetish) it doesn't mean that other will not present such choices.
At first I wasn't even going to put that "lead to 'X' thing" because choices should be enough for people to understand what they are putting themselves into, but then I though.. Nah, let's warn them or some people might get triggered :LOL:

Thank you all for your feedback, great to see your opinions on the girls and why you like them, I'll keep doing my best to deliver them at their best.

My top 5 favorite girls are... A secret I can't tell you that :p

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
This.

You guys don't need to worry about femdom (or most fetishes) being exclusive to evil path that is not true, if you say that femdom is exclusive to some characters... Well that's a different story, the path will only define who and when you have certain fetish choices, it just happened to appear first on the evil path the (lead to "X" fetish) it doesn't mean that other will not present such choices.
At first I wasn't even going to put that "lead to 'X' thing" because choices should be enough for people to understand what they are putting themselves into, but then I though.. Nah, let's warn them or some people might get triggered :LOL:

Thank you all for your feedback, great to see your opinions on the girls and why you like them, I'll keep doing my best to deliver them at their best.

My top 5 favorite girls are... A secret I can't tell you that :p
Ah, you can't tel us because you already know there end traits, and personalities, you Dog..... It may take 6months to a year but we will slowly pry them from your mind.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know what Mida's, and fannay's main spell schools are? I know Mida showed a talent for summoning as a child.
Koneko for Alteration. Kitargo, and Jessica for illusion, and then Hatoshi for illusion, and battle magic.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Ah, you can't tel us because you already know there end traits, and personalities, you Dog..... It may take 6months to a year but we will slowly pry them from your mind.
:ROFLMAO: what? I have no idea what you are talking about... I know as much as anybody else...

Oh come on! You can tell us. Everybody knows that you love the madam from brothel and the old lady from the village. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just kidding!
How did you know? Damn is that so obvious? You are definitely a prophet :ROFLMAO:

SakuiSama

Jul 16, 2019
Hey, Can somebody help me. I got struck while playing this game. I mean I can still play but the story does move forward. This problem occured when Ayna goes to visit Bredita to discuss something about the Demon siblings who had visited Bredita earlier & tried to make a deal with her. Damn I did everything possible in every part of game but still can't sleep in my bed to end the day. By the way, I am using Crunched version. Any fix for this?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey, Can somebody help me. I got struck while playing this game. I mean I can still play but the story does move forward. This problem occured when Ayna goes to visit Bredita to discuss something about the Demon siblings who had visited Bredita earlier & tried to make a deal with her. Damn I did everything possible in every part of game but still can't sleep in my bed to end the day. By the way, I am using Crunched version. Any fix for this?
Hey there, you need to visit several locations of the map and interact with the people there, then you visit the moutain again and the storm is gone making it possible to look fot the Hooded man.
Tell me if it helped

Ps: Welcome to F95zone

Last edited:

SakuiSama

Jul 16, 2019
Hey there, you need to visit several locations of the map and interact with the people there, then you visit the moutain again and the storm is gone making it possible to look fot the Hooded man.
Tell me if it helped

Ps: Welcome to F95zone
Well, thanks for replying so fast. I thought I had to wait for a day or so before someone replies. I thought the issue was occuring becoz I was using crunched version so I downloaded the Full version and played again. But still same issue occurs even with the Full Version. I am doing exactly what you are saying, I went to all places in Map & talked to everyone but still the Blizzard is not going away from the Mountain. I can't sleep in my room either. The only person I haven't talked to yet is Lord Runar of Allesterra City. But the Guard in City Gate does not allow me to enter & keep saying that I need Documentation. Earlier when I went to Village, I already chose the option where I Accepted to discuss doing some work for Lord Runar for Gold (while talking to a thug blackmailing a farmer). But I still can't enter City Gate to visit Lord Runar. Also due to this, I can't visit the Ship near the city either. Pls Help, what to do! I am struck badly without the story progressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Well, thanks for replying so fast. I thought I had to wait for a day or so before someone replies. I thought the issue was occuring becoz I was using crunched version so I downloaded the Full version and played again. But still same issue occurs even with the Full Version. I am doing exactly what you are saying, I went to all places in Map & talked to everyone but still the Blizzard is not going away from the Mountain. I can't sleep in my room either. The only person I haven't talked to yet is Lord Runar of Allesterra City. But the Guard in City Gate does not allow me to enter & keep saying that I need Documentation. Earlier when I went to Village, I already chose the option where I Accepted to discuss doing some work for Lord Runar for Gold (while talking to a thug blackmailing a farmer). But I still can't enter City Gate to visit Lord Runar. Also due to this, I can't visit the Ship near the city either. Pls Help, what to do! I am struck badly without the story progressing.
People here o F95 are usually very fast :cool:
That's strange, after you talk with some people (not even all) the Blizzard should be gone. Did you talk with everybody in the village? Did you talked with Karelia in the farm?
The only place you can go is to the mountain, only after that you'll be able to go to the city (after receiving a misson from Ayna).
If you still don't manage to get there post a save game here so I can take a look,
Hope you enjoy my game.

Cheers

SakuiSama

Jul 16, 2019
People here o F95 are usually very fast :cool:
That's strange, after you talk with some people (not even all) the Blizzard should be gone. Did you talk with everybody in the village? Did you talked with Karelia in the farm?
The only place you can go is to the mountain, only after that you'll be able to go to the city (after receiving a misson from Ayna).
If you still don't manage to get there post a save game here so I can take a look,
Hope you enjoy my game.

Cheers
Hello! I was able to overcome this error on both Crunched & Full version (so I would say to new players that compressed version is also fine and good to go for those having Download size difficulty). Actually I had talked to everyone in the game but I had earlier Disagreed to share my life story with the Writer in the Village. When I Agreed to her later on then the Blizzard was gone & Game progressed smoothly. I think this is a Bug since the player should have the choice to Not share his story. There is a Lie option there but I didn't want to say anything to the Writer, neither truth nor lie. Anyway, It doesn't matter as now I can move ahead in the game. Really, this game is awesome. I really like Fantasy genre & this one has a superb story so far. Its like a interesting Book where you can't stop reading once you start. Thanks for Keeping this game Free otherwise I wouldn't be able to play this game. I am not playing this game for the adult scenes (though I am ok with them) but rather For the Interesting Story and characters. Game is Superbly Created :D(y)

PS: Can you give an estimated time for the arrival of next Update. Can't wait for the Continuation of the story :p

Last edited:

Canes

May 27, 2018
What's that about needing a save from when MC is dreaming with Ayna and Bredita? Do I need it at the start of the game or later?
Also, where can I find this save anyway? Need more info, dick stuck in toaster!

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
What's that about needing a save from when MC is dreaming with Ayna and Bredita? Do I need it at the start of the game or later?
Also, where can I find this save anyway?
That had to do with a past update I do not know if it is still relvant or not. The game is easy enough that you don't need any walk throughs. I could get you a save for before the sea battle. where you chose your path. You should honestly have a save for each path though.

The paths are light mage (good), dark mage (bad), or demon slayer(neutral) paths.

Canes

May 27, 2018
That had to do with a past update I do not know if it is still relevant or not. The game is easy enough that you don't need any walk through. I could get you a save for before the sea battle, where you chose your path. You should honestly have a save for each path though.

The paths are light mage (good), dark mage (bad), or demon slayer(neutral) paths.
Well I just started the game only a minute ago, never played it before. I thought maybe I needed a save to get the game to work or something, as per that vague "Important Notice". I'll keep an eye out for that sea battle you mentioned, I'll be sure to save at it. Thanks for the fast reply!

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes