Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
What's up people?

Just came here to drop this....

PC -
MAC -

It might be virus or it might be the new version of Ataegina, download at your own risk :p

If it's Ataegina V3.2, the changelog would be something like this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also want to inform that Ataegina is almost 1 year old and I plan something different on it's first anniversary.

Like always if you find bugs, typos, if you have an ideia or a specific issue, etc... etc... Just let me know.

Note: If you banged Mida right before the "devils talking scene" you should use a savegame from when you are banging her.

Cheers!!

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This is the very first game where I had my mage majoring in Illusion. Usually casting fear/confusion etc. just forces me to chase foes down in addition to killing them - screw that shit. However, this being an adult game, manipulating minds sounds very handy. So congrats to the Dev, he's done something not even Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age etc could get me to do! :LOL:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Ataegina [v0.3.2] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 1.49 GB

Download Win (481 MB): - - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ataegina v0.3.7.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.01.2020 (no more cheating in combat)

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Like always if you find bugs, typos, if you have an ideia or a specific issue, etc... etc... Just let me know.

Cheers!!
Nice update. I liked the dark elf queen scene.
One thing though: when redistributing magic points (after the fight with the Lich) it'd be easier if you could just specify the number of points you want to put in a discipline, rather than do it for each and every one of them. Idk about other players, but in my case having 39 points to distribute was rather a chore.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Nice update. I liked the dark elf queen scene.
One thing though: when redistributing magic points (after the fight with the Lich) it'd be easier if you could just specify the number of points you want to put in a discipline, rather than do it for each and every one of them. Idk about other players, but in my case having 39 points to distribute was rather a chore.
I agree, but since I'll be traveling for a week or two I didn't had the time to make it like that and I really wanted to release the new version, that will probably be implemented soon ;)

you kinow be nice if the evil path was update from reading the changelog evil hasnt been updated since 4 updates ago. unlike the netrual and good path which get updated constently.
:unsure: This one (0.3.2) was good, the previous one (0.3.1) was neutral, the previous one (0.3) was multiple path update, evil + good.
Believe me I know what I'm talking about :ROFLMAO:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Ataegina [v0.3.2] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 1.49 GB

Download Win (481 MB): - - -

Great!!! Thanks

here is my unofficial android port of Ataegina v0.3.2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Faster than a bullet, thank you sir

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
One more update. My detective instinct was telling me that Silvana had a secret, I just didn't realize that secret was that she killed her own father to defend her sister. I will not say that I am shocked because this incestuous issue was common in ancient times, but Kthulian makes us a surprise in the game.

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes