Johnny-Doe

Her Sugar™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I hope that the femdom content is not ntr or sissification, I hate it a lot. I get angry that whenever I download a game for the femdom content discover that there really is not that content or that it is mainly cuckolding, male to female, etc ...
Nah dont worry about that, femdom and NTR/cheating are separate tags, just take a look in the previous page for some minor info on NTR for this game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do hope that "female domination" is avoidable..i'd say looking at choices so far in this prologue that it is..i cannot be dominated..i'm too frikkin obstinate!!!! bend over man-child..no..you bend over lippy dame...obey me man-child..suck my balls lippy dame!!!...i'm going to gag you man-child...i'm going to toss you into a garbage bin if you try lippy-dame!!! see..i got issues :p

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
For those having a problem with running the game because of the "æ ae" character, also changed the textbox, here is a replacement "It's the full game not a fix"

PC -
MAC -

Any bug you find, tell me, so I can squash the motherfucker!!

Cheers

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
nice game especially for a prologue/first release i know its not likely but woulda been nice if sister survived at least for other possible fetishes. still ima keep an eye on this one hope to support if it seems like it'll go for a while. but i really like the fact that the MC doesnt come off as weak. again really liked this game

Reactions: Kthulian

seiika

Jan 3, 2018
Nice game, Skyrim inspired right? Mage college, even your fellow student name is similar to the ones in skyrim, Bethesda failed to give us a true college experience, i hope you will succed where they failed.

Reactions: Look-see

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
@ Kthulian, indeed - impossible!
the story is intriguing and the girls are nice(no infantile tits!)
Thanks for playing @pim0 , I left a link on this page with the game with a different font and text box ;)

If someone with a fast internet connection would have the work to upload it to other places beside MEGA just give me the links and I will change the OP

Reactions: papsuken

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Nice game, Skyrim inspired right? Mage college, even your fellow student name is similar to the ones in skyrim, Bethesda failed to give us a true college experience, i hope you will succed where they failed.
Hey!! Why would I do that?? Is Kitargo similar to J'zargo?? Not really, Kitargo is a Jithak not a Khajit like J'zargo XD
Kitargo is good!

Reactions: papsuken and seiika

seiika

Jan 3, 2018
Hey!! Why would I do that?? Is Kitargo similar to J'zargo?? Not really, Kitargo is a Jithak not a Khajit like J'zargo XD
Kitargo is good!
Kitargo has some scrolls for you to try, you will help Kitargo yes?
Mc uses the scroll
dick is bigger
Kitargo is good!

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
A new game from you? Fantasy-Mage scenario? A hot evil Redhair and a mysterious Whitehair Women? IM IN

Realy interesting start. I like the Story so far. I hope the story brings good playable ways in the bad or good story. A game where you can realy play evil and get a "evil come to the dark side we have cookies happy" ending or be a good boy and get a "flower unicorn cake happy" ending lol

So now i start the second round, and stay in the nighmare and look the other side of the game

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
A new game from you? Fantasy-Mage scenario? A hot evil Redhair and a mysterious Whitehair Women? IM IN

Realy interesting start. I like the Story so far. I hope the story brings good playable ways in the bad or good story. A game where you can realy play evil and get a "evil come to the dark side we have cookies happy" ending or be a good boy and get a "flower unicorn cake happy" ending lol"

Thanks ;) Let me tell you a secret, like I said before, not only there will be an good, evil and 'neutral maybe?' path, but we all know that are different kinds of evil and good, you can be evil but not a heartless monster, you can be good but not a saint or stupid 100% law follower... And that's all I'm saying now...

So now i start the second round, and stay in the nighmare and look the other side of the game
It's not very different right now, but you meet someone different in that path

Reactions: papsuken and Randor

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Thanks ;) Let me tell you a secret, like I said before, not only there will be an good, evil and 'neutral maybe?' path, but we all know that are different kinds of evil and good, you can be evil but not a heartless monster, you can be good but not a saint or stupid 100% law follower... And that's all I'm saying now...
ok when you plan on a more complex decision path - i'm more and more excited. The Idea sound very good, good luck with the progress (also with warp and your third project)

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes