EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:

In a world filled with magic and riddled with war, you find yourself playing an important role. A life of spellcraft, politics and intrigue awaits you. Will you use your powers to unify the land and its people? Or shall you use them for your own personal gain and amusement, no matter the cost?
Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: Kthulian - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.7
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

DOWNLOAD
Act II
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Update Only:
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Act I

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Cake Mod - - Spanish translation* - Russian Translation* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation
* This port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

mages002.jpg v25002.jpg v25052.jpg 1y030.jpg 1y049.jpg a007.jpg tut03.jpg v3all001.jpg v3e037.jpg v3g034.jpg v3g095.jpg v31n056.jpg v32g044.jpg v33010.jpg v36022.jpg v36064.jpg v36132.jpg v37001.jpg v37023.jpg v37063.jpg v37087.jpg

Last edited:

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
tried it and enjoyed it for what it says it is a proof of concept. personally I just hope it is more interactive and branching so developing different magics matters with how the story goes and isn't just a linear story you learn passively as u follow a story

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks @monroe ;)

tried it and enjoyed it for what it says it is a proof of concept. personally I just hope it is more interactive and branching so developing different magics matters with how the story goes and isn't just a linear story you learn passively as u follow a story
@dreas That's exactly what I have in mind :)

@dacris69 Thanks for your opinion, you would change the font, the textbox, and what background?

@dunloprobert @Eerie Entity @ElCafillero Thanks for playing

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I would also like to say that as a proof of concept, if it gets the public interest I hope, I'll keep developing it as soon as I finish (maybe during xD) my other projects like and another joined project.
Also, if you find bugs or things you would like to change/add just let me know.

Cheers

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I would also like to say that as a proof of concept, if it gets the public interest I hope, I'll keep developing it as soon as I finish (maybe during XD) my other projects like and another joined project.
Also, if you find bugs or things you would like to change/add just let me know.

Cheers
I've actually been meaning to play WARP, it's actually one reason why I was intrigued by Ataegina, I recognized you as the dev of WARP, so now I have to play both :)

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
that's good atleast it seems to have some interesting story routes to take introduced in this intro and with the alignment system it means there can be different ways to deal with those different stories.

also tried Warp before and it was fun though personally I prefer more interactive and branch games then linear that warp was like when I last tried it.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I've actually been meaning to play WARP, it's actually one reason why I was intrigued by Ataegina, I recognized you as the dev of WARP, so now I have to play both :)
Thanks, but let me warn you, it's very different from this one since it's my first game, but it taught me a lot :)

that's good atleast it seems to have some interesting story routes to take introduced in this intro and with the alignment system it means there can be different ways to deal with those different stories.
Yes... let's say you have 1 point in battle magic and you face some fierce opponent, and you use battle magic spells... Well... You die... XD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I guess that would be considered a spoiler, but... let's say...if you follow the path of evil, I guess some things are bound to happen...
Hehe, that's fair enough :)

It's just that NTR (I'm okay with netori, but not netorare), rape (done by MC or to MC's love interests by someone else), bestiality and an absolute extreme fetish; snuff, they're not my thing at all, they make me very uneasy, but seeing as those are all suitable for evil path, guess I just need to stick to pure path to avoid them :p

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
I cannot open it .... It says could not open ( where is saved) ... Atagina.py,... for pc on mega and nopy....
Dont know what is wrong but first time that i cant start one of the games from here .... Anyone else has the same problem? Or just me....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm gonna learn all there is to learn in magic and will not rest untill i can discern, scry, reveal the location of that elusive manicurist who makes all these nailpolish :D

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes