Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just played a few pages (lack of time!). But it can be already seen: Development is incredible. Kthulian you are such a great visionary, such storyteller I am just overwhelmed. And the game makes a lot of fun. Great battles….

When I think you cannot top this, you still do it. :) :) :) . ;)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I get that all 3 paths ended in the same spot, but does that mean that you're going back to Small updates to each path again or keeping large updates to one path?

Also, I do kinda like that since molesting your drunk friend (sister) is a crappy move, that it doesn't work. Yes I tested it, but I wasn't going to save that decision.

Btw, am I wrong in saying that it seems like the Good path is more the continuation of the original plot at the start of the game, the Neutral is more of the plot against the Slayers and Devil Twins and the Evil will be more of the plot with the 7 Deadly?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ataegina V0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i've changed the code to display choice menus containing images and added vars for max values of the bars for HP, MP and enemy HP. drop me a line, if you encounter errors.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Oh, MC does not have his room right beside Archmages room any more (like it was before). What a pity. ...

Btw, I donated some coffees again, although I really do not have much myself.
But he deserves. I want to encourage .... ;)

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Liliana is totally gonna ditch Bredita and become MC's sidekick. She likes her power, but MC will become more powerful!

Also, it was nice to learn the name of "female voice" . Wont spoil it, but I believe she is most important figure in the game as a certain something is named after her.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
have downloaded many games and tried them most end up in the trash,But every so often you find a little gem and this is one of them like the story though only played the good path renders are good so one ill definitely keep an eye on and certainly a coffee or several coming your way once i am back on my feet.Keep up the good work

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Kthulian I was thinking about a Level 5 or 10 Healing magic skill you could introduce. It's a main one for Healers in RPGs and a main ability Clerics use in DnD. "Turn Undead". It basically is a skill that usually destroys Undead in one hit. It could be programmed as a Super Effective spell instead. It would obviously be an Attack Only skill vs Undead and have no healing ability.

Also, can't wait to see the threads you give him for the Neutral path, the Evil Path robes were bad ass. Though I'm not sure why you hid his face in both good and evil, I mean, we've seen him as a kid clearly you could age him.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Kthulian
Also, can't wait to see the threads you give him for the Neutral path, the Evil Path robes were bad ass. Though I'm not sure why you hid his face in both good and evil, I mean, we've seen him as a kid clearly you could age him.
I think it's for immersion, just like Phylli's does in City of broken dreamers, Nottravis does in Heavy five, and some other devs do the same, well in the neutral path some armor or a mix of armor with robe could be nice, a robe with shoulder plates, arm plates

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Awesome update !!

While I didnt like the demon sister (cant remember if she is Goggos, or Zalzibar)... Lust on the other hand is YUMMY as all Hell !!

I am having a few errors though... everytime I attack with magic, the very next scene is an "error" something about "companion name not defined", luckily you can skip it once, and go back to the fight.... and also if you click the "heart" to see how well the ladies like you, it goes into an error you cant skip at all...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Kthulian I've been pleased with this update, that last lesbian scene sure gave you extra points. If I had a working dick I would be fapping.
I demand that this quality remains in the future, by accomplishing that I'll let Ataegina untouched and will conquer other places.
I didnt see a lesbian scene... I take it that happened between Mida and Fanny ? Only if your MC is a scumbag and chooses "corruption" instead of love answers for Mida ?

I am quite happy with what I got lol... makeout session with Fanny... than the MC fucked Mida stupid... literally she was already done (3 times) before the MC stopped giving it to her LOL...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Awesome update !!

While I didnt like the demon sister (cant remember if she is Goggos, or Zalzibar)... Lust on the other hand is YUMMY as all Hell !!

I am having a few errors though... everytime I attack with magic, the very next scene is an "error" something about "companion name not defined", luckily you can skip it once, and go back to the fight.... and also if you click the "heart" to see how well the ladies like you, it goes into an error you cant skip at all...
The error your getting is that something like combat.py 'script ?

Kthulian
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: luisar018

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The error your getting is that something like combat.py 'script ?
cant remember anymore.. meant to screencap it, but was so into the combat and story I kept pushing since it let me skip it... might just restart from the start later tonight... depends though... Kthulian can we still use the cheat stats at the start ? cause getting the stats the way I want them is what makes it "daunting" to restart... I appreciate getting a head start on asswipes like the classmate that thinks he is hot shit...

I also need to start a new save with the neutral path to hopefully get into the sisters sexy leather panties... cause incest is the best... put your sister to the test... if she gets tired bring mommy to the love nest !

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
So...the human races are Nord, black and yellow. JFC, picture me groaning.

Someone tell me, does the rest of content improve on that first impression? I stopped at that point as I could not imagine there is any actual quality here.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So...the human races are Nord, black and yellow. JFC, picture me groaning.

Someone tell me, does the rest of content improve on that first impression? I stopped at that point as I could not imagine there is any actual quality here.
As opposed to what ? the always popular green humans ? or the pink ones ? or the blue ones ?

Yeah fuck Khutlian for actually using the established races present in most fantasy works due to POPULARITY !!

There are plenty of non-human races too, but seeing as they are the most used ones you'll probably hate that too (elves, dark elves, catpeople, orcs, and demons).

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
As opposed to what ? the always popular green humans ? or the pink ones ? or the blue ones ?

Yeah fuck Khutlian for actually using the established races present in most fantasy works due to POPULARITY !!

There are plenty of non-human races too, but seeing as they are the most used ones you'll probably hate that too (elves, dark elves, catpeople, orcs, and demons).
What are you talking about? No. If you are going to use colors, it would be white (or pink or whatever), black, yellow, etc. If you are saying "Nord" then you should say whatever the equivalent nationalities are for the others. Otherwise your "diversity" is just barely an afterthought tacked onto your European expies.

And I think you know exactly what I mean.

Edit" I stopped at the point when the teacher was talking about how the "Slayers" hate every race. "Nord, black and yellow..."

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes